In preparation for next year’s 30th Anniversary of television series Fraggle Rock, The Jim Henson Company has revealed the winning designs of the Fraggle Rock Talenthouse contest. The ten winning designs will be available to create custom products exclusively on CafePress. To view the winning submissions and create your custom products, visit CafePress. In advance of the holiday season, the winning designs will be available for 30 days and will return again in April as part of a selection of merchandise offered only to commemorate 30 years of Fraggle fun.
As announced earlier, The Jim Henson Company is teaming up with 30 brands, designers, and artists for the Dance Your Cares Away celebration. New partners to be included in this collaboration include:
- The Spare Room will host a special Fraggle Rock event in late April. Co-creators Marc Rose and Med Abrous will also design a line of custom game sets in honor of the anniversary, including a limited edition set of Fraggle Rock playing cards;
- Celebrity sculptor Greg Ortiz will introduce a limited edition collectable figurine featuring Red Fraggle.
- Bigpoint will incorporate Fraggle Rock as special premium virtual items into Farmerama;
- Jumpin Jammerz will create a junior to adult footed pajama line;
- Manhattan Toy will create new products featuring Fraggle Rock characters, including the Doozers. They will also continue to offer the existing range of plush toys, puppets, and plush keychain items for U.S., Canada, UK, and Europe distribution.
Ongoing updates and additional announcements will be made at Henson.com, on Twitter, and on Facebook.