Al’s Angels, a non-profit charitable organization founded by CEO of Optimus Publishing Al DiGuido, launched an initiative in November to help children up to 10 years old who have been impacted by the effects of Hurricane Sandy. The organization began collecting toys and gifts for children in need throughout the tri-state area.
Al’s Angels has announced that its goal is to reach 5,000 toys by December 21.
Those wanting to contribute to the Al’s Angels Hurricane Sandy Toy Drive can do so in a number of ways:
- Santa’s Workshop Drop-Off: 1175 Post Road in Westport, Conn. To arrange a drop-off at the Workshop, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online Donations: Financial donations to the Toy Drive can be made through the Al’s Angels website (www.alsangels.org). Click on the “Donate” button, find the Hurricane Sandy Toy Drive in the drop down menu, and follow the instructions to make a donation.
- Mail Donations: Send mail-in donations to Al’s Angels at 342 Greens Farms Road, Westport, Conn., 06880. One hundred percent of the money donated will be used to purchase toys.
- Saturday, December 15: Saint Christopher Ottile Event
- Tuesday, December 18: Union Community Health and Saint Barnabus Events
- Sunday, December 23: Saint Mary’s Church Event