Members of the American Specialty Toy Retailing Association (ASTRA) elected three specialty toy industry leaders to its Executive Committee and four to its Board of Directors at ASTRA’s Marketplace & Academy in New Orleans.
The new representatives are:
- Chair-elect: Christine Blumberg, CPE of Roberts Blumberg Giacobbe in Guilford, CT
- Treasurer: Kevin McGrath, The Original Toy Co. in Milford, CT
- Secretary: Amy Saldanha, CMR, CPE, kiddywampus in Hopkins, MN
- Melissa Beese, CPE, Little Pnuts Toy Shoppe in New Orleans, LA
- Betty Skoke Burns, Angellina’s Toy Boutique in Whitehorse, YT CANADA
- Jacqueline Killian, Beyond the Blackboard in Aurora, CO
- Nick Tarzia, Stamford Toys in Stamford, CT
Dee Farrell, CPE of Ann Williams Group of Bloomfield Hills in MI assumed the role of chair of the ASTRA Board of Directors. She has served as chair-elect for the past year.