The core Bratz dolls—Cloe, Yasmin, Jade and Sasha—are accompanied by a new member, Raya. Along with fashions based on pop culture trends, the brand re-launch features entertainment content, an immersive digital app, a Bratz emoji pack, and play sets for creative play.
The new Bratz collection includes the following:
• Bratz Hello My Name Is: These dolls reintroduce the core Bratz friends, each with an iconic outfit that showcases their individual personalities, and accessories matching their interests and hobbies.
• Bratz #SelfieSnaps: These dolls let fans get to know the Bratz friends via their selfie snap styles and emoji icons. Each comes with tech-inspired accessories, a smartphone, and two phone cases.
• Bratz Fierce Fitness: Kids can hit the trails with Cloe in her visor, backpack, and binoculars; or rev up for a race with Jade and her sports bag and hydration bottle. Yasmin channels her inner Namaste with a yoga mat and gear.
• Bratz Study Abroad: Each doll adopts the traditional fashion and styles of countries around the world into their wardrobe.
• Bratz #SnowKissed: Each winter activity-themed Bratz comes in stylish snow gear including an après ski outfit, hot cocoa mug, and a sticker sheet to customize their snowboards, sleds, or skis.
• Bratz Create-It-Yourself Fashion Set: Consumers can design their own Bratz fashions with a rotating platform and mannequin to decorate an outfit for their Bratz doll.
To support the global reintroduction, MGAE is working in collaboration with Stoopid Buddy Stoodios to develop entertainment content, and with Droga 5 on a mobile app launching soon on the iTunes App Store and Google Play. MGAE has also created custom Bratz emojis to reach fans on their mobile devices.