An all-new and redesigned retailer education program is taking place at the Halloween & Party Expo for the 2018 event, taking place from Jan. 12 to 15 at the Ernest Morial Convention Center in New Orleans).
This marks the third consecutive year the show has partnered with Retail Minded to present education for independent retailers. In the new format, attendees can learn from retailer panel discussions and retail roundtables led by Retail Minded’s Nicole Reyhle with each experience designed to strengthen retailer operations and success. Additionally, Retail Minded’s Jasmine Glasheen, a retail expert in generational marketing with a key focus on millennial consumers, will join Reyhle. The changes in the retail program from Halloween & Party Expo are in response to buyer feedback, and attendees can experience all education complimentary as part of their show registration.
The 2018 education program has been redesigned to provide retailers with insights aimed to help strengthen their store operations. Panel discussions include:
- Across the Generations: Understanding the Woman Shopper
- Realistic Omni-channel Strategies for Brick & Mortar Retailers: An Industry Expert Panel
- Brick & Mortar In-Store Experiences: Best Practices to Strengthen Customer Loyalty, Sales & More
- Tech, Retail & Why You Shouldn’t Be Afraid: Welcoming Technology Into Your Retail Business
In addition, all retailers are invited to participate in four new open table discussions. These interactive roundtables cover the following frequently-requested topics:
- Ask the Experts: All Things Retail
- Retail Realities: Five Hot Topics Among Merchants Today
- Maximizing Vendor Partnerships
- Halloween & Party Expo: The Present & The Future
The Halloween & Party Expo is the place to see and be seen for anyone working in the Halloween costume and party goods industry. For more information on the event or to register to attend visit www.halloweenpartyexpo.com
This year’s Halloween & Party Expo will be co-located with HAuNTcon, the Haunted Attraction National Tradeshow and Conference. The co-location offers buyers a one-stop access to the most comprehensive range of products and services to serve the needs of its customers, including Haunted Attractions, Costume Stores, Party Stores, Amusement & Theme Parks, Family Entertainment Centers, Grocers, Drug Stores and Gift Stores. The HAuNTcon education program will be announced in November.