Motorworks, from The Manhattan Toy Co., will expand its line next year with new models, a car trailer, and accessories. The vehicles are designed with a common, convertible chassis, which allows kids to choose between durable, snap-on parts and to customize in different ways.
The collection is comprised of three different trim levels: Street Series, Speed Series, and Extreme Series. Motorworks will attend next year’s American International Toy Fair with its latest offerings, all of which are suitable for kids ages 3 and up.
- The Slingshot Speed Launcher: A wooden launch pad that is actually a slingshot. Kids can guess how far their Motorworks Street or Speed series car will zip along the floor, and then pull back the trigger and let it rip.
- TR Convertible: Made with European beech wood, realistic styling, and smooth rolling wheels. Kids can customize the final design with great snap-fit pieces that can be mixed and matched.
- NGX NextGen Stock 3.0: These vehicles feature accessories that evoke sleek, aerodynamic lines and the ability to shatter the speed limit.
- OSX Open Wheel 3.0: Inspired by authentic dragsters and monster trucks, these vehicles come with custom tires, heavy-duty axles, and other features. A host of mix and match accessories is available.
- Baja Buggy & Trailer: The sturdy trailer can haul the buggy, and both can be hitched to the back of any Motorworks truck.
- Fuel-N-Shine Station: A wooden play set that’s a gas station and car wash in one. The fuel tank has removable nozzles to fill up vehicles, while the next-door car wash has rollers that spin as vehicles are pushed through. There are also 20 repositionable decals to make the station stand out.
- Play Table: A wooden play table that measures 16 inches off the ground. Rich details include a checkerboard starting line and pit stop garage. The two-lane curved track can handle one or half a dozen Motorworks cars.