Aurora World Inc. will celebrate Raggedy Ann’s 100th birthday with the release of special edition, 16-inch Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy rag dolls. These new Stars and Stripes dolls each feature a red, white, and blue theme; exclusive 100th year embroidery; and commemorative hangtags on every doll. [Read more...]
Aurora World Inc. is adding to its My Little Pony plush collection with 12 new ponies featuring styled, brushable hair with glistening, mylar accents. These 12 new styles feature characters Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Princess Twilight Sparkle in both 6.5-inch and new 13-inch, medium sizes.
Aurora will showcase its latest products at both The Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishings Market on January 6 to 13, and North American International Toy Fair on February 14 to 17.
Although Halloween just passed and we’re only heading toward the holiday season, sometimes its fun to think ahead. To get you through the dreary winter with thoughts of spring, Aurora World Inc. is offering more than 180 Easter- and spring-themed plush products highlighted by new designs and materials, extensions of lines, and extensive programs for its retail partners.
Featured products include the Lopsie Wopsie Bunny and Sweet & Softer collections, as well as Miyoni Unlikely Friends, an animal pairing for one of Aurora’s popular lines. Aurora and Hasbro have teamed up again to expand the Raggedy Ann doll collection with a new Gardener edition.
Plush toy and gift manufacturer, Aurora World, Inc., is known for doing big things in the retail world, especially to anticipate a holiday season. For its upcoming Valentine’s Day catalog Aurora is releasing new products, including fresh characters and variations of popular lines and licenses.
- Pink Promise Elephant – The loveable elephant is fashioned with super soft-tipped, two-tone fabric and has playful heart prints in its oversized ears. Pink Promise is available in four huggable sizes (10.5-inch, 12-inch, 14-inch, and 22-inch).
- YooHoo & Friends – Luvee, an endangered chimpanzee joins Aurora’s best-selling plush line as a three-color assortment. Luvee hugs a slightly askew heart, each with a different message, including “Love U,” “Be Mine,” and “XOXO!” Each 5-inch plush makes a smooch sound when squeezed.
- Butterball Bear – This unique huggable bear features a sweet and happy smile while offering a red rose to his sweetheart. He’s thsi soft plush is available in three sizes (10-inch, 14-inch, and 20-inch).
- Raggedy Ann “Sweet Dove” – This 2,400-piece limited-edition doll features a pink and brown truffle-inspired polka dot cotton dress with a detailed, embroidered apron. She’s sprinkled with satins, ribbons, and love doves embroidery, and the hangtag and sewn label are individually numbered for authentication. Each Raggedy Ann features the traditional “I Love You” heart embroidered on her chest.
- Sad Sam & Honey – This property stars two basset hounds. Aurora has expanded the line to include three embroidered message assortments on sparkled, velvet hearts: “I Love You,” “Puppy Love,” and “Be Mine.” The line expansion also includes large “Blushing” variations; paws rest on their blushing cheeks that, when squeezed, light up and make a smooch sound and an oversized feature tag doubles as a gift card.
Aurora products are available in more than 25,000 specialty stores and gift shops worldwide as well as online at shop.auroragift.com.
Aurora World Inc., will donate thousands of new stuffed animals and baby products to K.I.D.S. (Kids in Distressed Situations), a charity that provides kid-essentials to children and teens who have been impacted by disaster, poverty, and tragedy. Hurricane Sandy hit close to home for Michael Kessler, Aurora’s SVP of sales and marketing who grew up in Cherry Hill, N.J. and spent summers in Ventnor, N.J.
Those who want to make a cash donation can text GIVE 8000 to 80088 to donate $10 to K.I.D.S. on your mobile phone bill. To make a larger donation, contact Cristina Morais at (212) 279-5493, ext. 204.
Aurora World, Inc. is expanding its YooHoo & Friends brand into the tween category. New YooHoo & Friends products will include plush, stationery, fashion accessories, decorations, and “snaps.”
Aurora’s “snaps” are approximately one inch in diameter, and can be mixed and matched and fastened to items such as lanyards, totes, accessories, and more.
The six new YooHoo & Friends plush animals include Shooga the Sugar Glider, Lemmee the Lemur, Hapee the Lesser Panda, YooHoo the Bush Baby, Chewoo the Red Squirrel, and Pammee the Fennec Fox. The plush are available in five or eight inches and make a sound when squeezed. Each sports a headband or flower and is embroidered with hearts, peace signs, or words such as “love” and “peace.”
The company is also releasing the YooHoo & Friends Fun Center collection, which includes stationery such as a spiral notebook and doodle pad, decorative accessories such as sticker rolls, and fashion accessories such as an accessory case, laser cut bracelet, and lanyard.
Toy and gift manufacturer Aurora World Inc. is introducing Milly the Pinkest Kitten—-a line of feline, freestanding plush dolls in 10 variations, from dress-up to portable toy pet carriers. The new line is geared toward young girls partial to pink and plush.
The Milly WannaBes are eight-inch plush dolls aimed towards girls ages 3 to 7. The dolls can be dressed as a princess, ballerina, or fairy.
Milly’s Cupcake Carriers are the latest in Aurora’s line of plush toy pet carriers. The scented carriers include an eight-inch plush animal, Mini-Flopsie, and come in chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry scents. The scents last approximately six months.
The Milly Birthday Girl, a freestanding, bean-filled toy, comes holding either a cupcake or a birthday balloon and is available in two sizes, 10 and 13 inches.
Aurora World Inc. is the Korean-based company responsible for the YooHoo & Friends. Its products are sold through a wide variety of retailers, including major zoos, toy stores, and gift chains.
In the virtual world, kids can learn about real animals and their environment, play more than 15 games and view animation in the “Playground,” adopt, raise, and customize a room in “My Room,” and send e-cards, download wallpaper, and more in the “Fun Zone.”