The company’s 2016 highlights include:
- Gnomlins: Five small gnomes with colorful oversized hats, large noses, and fluffy white beards.
- Sea Sparkles: Seven different sea sirens that feature hair colors from blonde, pink, turquoise and more, with sparkly matching or contrasting tails. Ideal for beach or pool play, Sea Sparkles are available as 18-inch dolls and 7-inch clip-ons.
- YooHoo & Friends: Aurora’s most popular plush animal line, YooHoo & Friends added sea life and “mini balls” to the collection. Based on animals around the world, most YooHoo & Friends animals make a sound when squeezed, and hangtags describe each YooHoo character in detail. The new sea life additions include an assortment of friendly fish as well as pink and blue sting rays. YooHoo & Friends mini balls are a new assortment of six soft and squishy round characters.
- Aurora Baby: The new Loppy Giraffe is a natural colored jungle friend with embroidered eyes. Loppy Giraffe is available as a satin-lined “blankee” that also serves as a hand puppet, a wind-up musical toy that plays “Brahms Lullaby,” or as a rattle.
- Fabbies: A new collection made of tweed-like material instead of “fur.” Meant for all ages, the six items include five dogs and one cat.
- Fizzies: Eleven fuzzy plush pals, Fizzels are fashioned in a new higher-pile multi-colored plush that are easy to hug. The line includes new lemon and pink Tipsy Triceratop.
- Rolly Pets: A new line, these seven plush critters fit in the palm of your hand and sit or “roll” on their backs. Rolly Pets include Frisk Mouse and Merry Hedgehog.
- Candy Confettis: A colorful new line of soft sherbet-colored teddy bears with jewled hearts or glitter noses. Available in six colors.
- Classic Teddy Bears: Aurora’s classic teddy bear line, the new additions include Brindle, the Icy Bear Trio, Horace, Smokey, and Buxley.