Within Me Now is a line of board books and companion plush that represents a group of quirky and cuddly friends, who remind kids that qualities like love, strength, courage, joy, and peace are already inside of them. The stories are inspired by the daily challenges of kids’ lives and lessons learned when using what’s already within.
Bunnies By The Bay is launching a new spring Hareytales collection, entitled Who’s A Bunny?, featuring artwork of storybook characters Bud, Tadbit, Skipit, and Emmie. The collection is aimed at new learners ages 6 to 18 months, and includes apparel, soft toys, baby dish sets, soft books, and blankets.
The Who’s a Bunny? collection includes:
- Four board books with soft printed velour covers that offer bright colors and insight for small hands. The titles include, Are You a Bunny?, How Many Bugs?, Where’s Puppy?, and What Color Am I?.
- A Who’s a Bunny? soft book, featuring super soft velour and bright illustrations.
- Four Who’s a Bunny? soft blocks, featuring a series of delightful and familiar Bunnies By The Bay characters, warm colors, and bright images, including a mirror and a carrying case.
- Soft, lovable 12-inch toys, Busy Pup Pup and Busy Bun Bun, each with interactive features to keep babies entertained and stimulated.
- Rattle Me’s featuring three colorful favorite characters, easy-to-hold-onto shapes, and a sound that babies and parents alike will love.
- Two teethers made of all-natural rubber give babies something safe and satisfying to chew on. These are available in Baby Bud and Peanut (pink and gray).
- The soft, squishy, and colorful Who’s a Bunny? ball.
- The Who’s a Bunny? blanket, which is full of carrots and color, and measures 30” by 30”. The blanket asks, “Who’s a bunny?” and answers, “This is a bunny… Let’s hop!”
- Shaky Friends featuring colorful characters, soft rings, and a strap for easy attaching, playing in the crib, or taking on the go.
- Who’s a Bunny? melamine dish sets, offering a fun message such as, “Don’t Quack with Your Mouth Full!,” “Lick it Up!,” “Nibbling is Delightful!,” and “Bugs are Vegetables Too!”
- Bibs with favorite characters and messages that include “Lick it up!,” “Bugs are vegetables too,” “Peas Pass the Carrots,” and “More Quackers Please.”
- Finally, the collection includes one-piece bodysuits, or “bunsies,” available in sizes 3 to 6 months, 6 to 9 months, and 9 to 12 months. They feature the fun phrases, “No Sniffing,” “Ribbit Ribbit,” “Hip Hop,” and “Daisy Fresh” in various colors and styles.
In cooperation with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), Gund is conducting a voluntary recall of its paperboard books marketed under the Gund Baby brand. The company received three reports from consumers that the Styrofoam material used to affix the baby rattle/plastic handle to the binding of the book can become dislodged if chewed or picked at. This could present a choking hazard to infants and young children, although no injuries have been reported.