These nominees for the annual Toy & Game Inventor of the Year (TAGIE) Awards in the categories of toy design, game design, young inventor, and rising star were selected by industry colleagues. Now the public is invited to place their votes before the annual award show taking place in November as part of the 11th Annual Chicago Toy & Game Fair.
The 2013 TAGIE Award nominees are as follows:
Excellence in Toy Design
- Bruce Lund, inventor of the Dino Construction Company Line
- Cheong Choon Ng, inventor of Rainbow Loom
- Jon Paul Capriola, inventor of ZippyDo
- Sean Frawley, inventor of Aero Force Flight Designs: “Ultra-Light/Extended Flight” Gliders/ Wind Ups/ Power Gliders
- Wim Ouboter, inventor of Microlino Airseat Hybrid