Zing has launched Stikbot, which features a poseable figure with suction cup hands and feet that adhere to almost any flat surface. A free mobile app available on iOS and Android, StikBot Studio, allows users to snap individual photos and stitch them together into a stop-motion film.
PowerA, an industry leader in video game and mobility accessories, has announced the availability of new accessories for the game Skylanders Swap Force. PowerA has been making accessories for Skylanders franchise for the last three years. With storage solutions that double as play sets, to high-quality third party video game controllers, PowerA has something for every Skylanders fan.
The new accessories and cases include:
- FunPlay HideAway Flynn’s Ship and FunPlay HideAway Skylands: Double not only as action-packed play sets, but also as storage for up to 20 Skylanders figures.
- Skylanders Pro Pack Mini Controller Set for Wii/Wii U: Pro Pack Mini Controllers are back, this time with colorful Skylanders Swap Force colors and graphics.
- Skylanders Mini Pro EX Wired Controller for Xbox 360: These Xbox 360 controllers feature Skylanders Swap Force graphics and colors.
- Skylanders Element Stack & Snap Case: These cases capture all the elements of Skylanders, holding up to 15 figures, with the ability to stack together for easy transport and storage.
- Skylanders Tackle Box Storage: The Tackle Box stores up to 20 figures in this stackable storage solution that latches together for ease of storage or transportation. The semi-translucent cover allows gamers to view their collection at a glance without removing the lid.
- Skylanders Over-the-Door Storage: Stores up to 60 figures, the Portal of Power, game discs, and trading cards—all accessible while hanging over a bedroom door.
These Skylanders Swap Force accessories, and more storage, transport, and mobility cases are available at major retailers including Amazon.com, Best Buy, Fred Meyer, Target, Toys”R”Us, Walmart and more.
All Things Equal, maker of the Loaded Questions and Awkward Family Photos games, has partnered with Klondike for the new board game, What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar? The game dares families and friends to conquer hundreds of creative, courageous, and cockamamie challenges in the name of the slogan.
The 300 head-to-head challenges require quick thinking, creativity, and a willingness to laugh at yourself and with others. Players will find themselves asking for a date while grunting like a caveman, coming up with a funny new use for bacon, quickly answering a provocative trivia question or completing an absurd trivial act for a chance to win one of the six Klondike bar flavors needed to win the game. The reward for besting fellow players is a take-home champion card and bragging rights. The What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar? board game is now available at Amazon.com, and will debut at Fred Meyer, select Target and Toys “R” Us locations, and specialty stores later this year.