Oh, Valentine’s Day—the holiday people love, and the holiday people love to hate. Whichever way you see it, Valentine’s Day is at least a good enough excuse to eat a lot of chocolate, binge-watch romcoms, snuggle up with your favorite plush, and play with Valentine’s Day-themed toys. [Read more...]
A new line of Disney Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse products are rolling out just in time for Valentine’s Day. The collection includes fashion, accessories, and sweets in a number of stores.
The “So Sweet” collection is available at Target, featuring chocolate-filled mugs and chocolate covered pretzels. Children’s Mickey and Minnie graphic tees and accessories will be available at Macy’s, Children’s Place, Target, and the Disney Store. Women’s Mickey and Minnie tees are available from Delia’s, Wet Seal, and the Disney Store. Hallmark also has Valentine’s Day cards featuring the couple along with the “itty bitty” plush collection.
Plush toy and gift manufacturer, Aurora World, Inc., is known for doing big things in the retail world, especially to anticipate a holiday season. For its upcoming Valentine’s Day catalog Aurora is releasing new products, including fresh characters and variations of popular lines and licenses.
- Pink Promise Elephant – The loveable elephant is fashioned with super soft-tipped, two-tone fabric and has playful heart prints in its oversized ears. Pink Promise is available in four huggable sizes (10.5-inch, 12-inch, 14-inch, and 22-inch).
- YooHoo & Friends – Luvee, an endangered chimpanzee joins Aurora’s best-selling plush line as a three-color assortment. Luvee hugs a slightly askew heart, each with a different message, including “Love U,” “Be Mine,” and “XOXO!” Each 5-inch plush makes a smooch sound when squeezed.
- Butterball Bear – This unique huggable bear features a sweet and happy smile while offering a red rose to his sweetheart. He’s thsi soft plush is available in three sizes (10-inch, 14-inch, and 20-inch).
- Raggedy Ann “Sweet Dove” – This 2,400-piece limited-edition doll features a pink and brown truffle-inspired polka dot cotton dress with a detailed, embroidered apron. She’s sprinkled with satins, ribbons, and love doves embroidery, and the hangtag and sewn label are individually numbered for authentication. Each Raggedy Ann features the traditional “I Love You” heart embroidered on her chest.
- Sad Sam & Honey – This property stars two basset hounds. Aurora has expanded the line to include three embroidered message assortments on sparkled, velvet hearts: “I Love You,” “Puppy Love,” and “Be Mine.” The line expansion also includes large “Blushing” variations; paws rest on their blushing cheeks that, when squeezed, light up and make a smooch sound and an oversized feature tag doubles as a gift card.
Aurora products are available in more than 25,000 specialty stores and gift shops worldwide as well as online at shop.auroragift.com.