It’s that time of year again! We are now collecting editorial submissions for The Toy Book‘s February New York Toy Fair issue! The deadline is December 20.
The Toy Book‘s February Toy Fair issue will feature coverage of what retail buyers should check out at the show. Please submit product info and high-res 300 dpi images for products that are NEW FOR 2014 ONLY. Due to the large number of submissions we receive, our requirements have changed. Please click “Read more…” to carefully review all of our submission rules and find out where to submit. Thanks!
1. Please send your new, 2014 product descriptions in a Word document attachment. List Suggested Age & MSRP if available. Please group your descriptions by category (Dolls & Plush, Games & Puzzles, Appcessories & Tablets, Activity & Construction, Vehicles & Action Figures, Infant & Preschool, Other). Also, if your products are primarily sold at specialty retailers, let us know!
2. Prioritize your submissions, listing your most important items at the top of each category list, and your most important category first. Our space is limited, but we will try to cover as many of your products as possible.
3. Please include high-res 300 dpi images as email attachments. We don’t need an image for every item. Please send only one or two images per product category. Please name your images so that it is clear which item it is.
4. If you have an item you’d like to introduce *exclusively* in The Toy Book, please let us know when you make your submission. We will include a visual call out on these items to indicate to readers that they are exclusive.
5. Please do not send PDFs, and do not embed images within documents. See guidelines 1-3 above.
6. Send your submission to: email@example.com. The deadline for the February issue is DECEMBER 13. If you need an extension, please let us know by December 13.