The American Specialty Toy Retailing Association (ASTRA) will host a series of programs and services at Toy Fair New York to help member retailers, sales representatives, and manufacturers maximize the use of their time in New York for product sourcing, learning, and networking.
ASTRA events and services at Toy Fair 2019:
- ASTRA Booth 6414: Toy Fair Guides with complete list of member-only specials offered by manufacturers; member ribbons; and Sales Rep Wanted list available for pick up.
- Manufacturer support: Manufacturers that are ASTRA members receive package of materials with tools for connecting to ASTRA buyers—hand-delivered to their booths.
- Member Hospitality Lounge: Open Saturday, Feb. 16 through Monday, Feb. 18 from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.; open from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 19, Javits Convention Center Hall 1E 12.
- Retail Redux: A panel discussion on retail trends and how to thrive in today’s evolving retail landscape: Sunday, Feb. 17 at 2 p.m. in Javits Convention Center Hall 1D Lobby (in collaboration with Toy Industry Association).
- ASTRA’s Night in New York: Happy hour event to be held from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. on Sunday, Feb. 17 at Clyde Frazier’s Wine and Dine, 485 Tenth Avenue. Ticketed event includes food, drinks and great ASTRA conversations!
- Share the Fair, a signature member retailer event at Toy Fair: Monday, Feb. 18 from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. in Javits Convention Center Hall 1E Room 1E11. Breakfast event brings together ASTRA retailers to share information about not-to-be-missed products they have seen on the exhibit floor. Share the Fair attendees will be able to pick up the list at ASTRA booth 6414 starting at 1:00 p.m. on Monday.
For information about ASTRA membership and other ASTRA activities at Toy Fair, visit www.astratoy.org. Find ASTRA at Booth 6414 on Level 1 of Javits Convention Center.