Sago Sago, a developer of apps for toddlers, is launching a new consumer products division. The division will be led by Samson Lee, head of consumer products; and Stephanie Lemoine, design director. The move comes after the...Read More
Author: Christine Duhaime
Rasta Imposta has been granted a license from Sony Pictures Consumer Products to produce Halloween costumes featuring characters from Pixels, based on the movie set to hit theaters July 24. Rasta Imposta will bring the Arcaders...Read More
Today’s toy shopping experience has become a combination—or choice—of in-person browsing, online price comparisons, and research in a way we’d previously never seen before the dawn of the smartphone. Gone are the...Read More
Science kits are typically geared toward kids ages 8 and up. There have been plenty of logical...Read More
Plush is not just about stuffed teddies anymore. At North American International Toy Fair, there...Read More
Wicked Cool Toys introduces a delicious baking experience with the first Girl Scouts Cookie Oven, as well as a line of role-play products inspired by the girls’ leadership organization. The Girl Scouts Cookie Oven will feature...Read More
Disney has introduced its first Latina Princess: Elena of Avalor, a 16-year-old character inspired by “diverse Latin cultures and folklore.” Disney describes Elena as a “bold, caring, funny and clever ascendant to the throne in...Read More
Just this weekend, I attended a party at a friend’s house—a “FriendsGiving”...Read More
This month, Toca Boca launched the Artist Play Series, a new project that invites international...Read More
- Distroller’s Nerlie Takeiteasy Creatures Look to Bring Routine Back Into Kids’ LivesThis intergalactic species is here to save the day.
- Get Your Tickets to this Summer’s Virtual BreyerFest EventYou heard it straight from the horse’s mouth!
- Jeepers Creepers! Set Your Peepers on the Halloween Squishmallows SquadSquishmallows gets spooky with bats, ghosts, vampires, mummies, jack-o-lanterns, witches, and other creeptastic creatures.
- Hot Summertime Toys on Fox 32 ChicagoThese new summertime toys are hot, hot, hot.
- HABA’s New Products Will Shore-ly Inspire Creativity this SummerShell-ebrate summer with these brand new HABA products!
- Bésame Cosmetics Debuts Makeup Fit for a PrincessFulfill your dream of becoming Disney royalty.
- This Line of Schitt’s Creek Yarn Is Simply the BestThe best thing since fruit wines!
- Get the Perfect SoCal Summer Look with CHI x Barbie Hair ToolsYou can brush your hair — and style it everywhere!
- Adidas Builds Up its Superstar Sneaker, LEGO-StyleA win for the brickheads and sneakerheads.
- The Most Fandom-Fueled Reveals from This Year’s E3 [Updated]GOTG and Avatar video games!
Proud Members Of