Yo Gabba Gabba! Live! : Get The Sillies Out! will visit 50 cities across the U.S. next year. The live stage show is based on the live-action television series that airs several times a day on Nick Jr. Yo Gabba Gabba! was created...Read More
Author: Cynthia Ghazali
Scholastic has announced an agreement with Twin Sisters Productions to offer a selection of musical and non-fiction books on Storia, the e-Reading app for kids. Books from Twin Sisters will be available on Storia, through...Read More
Round 2 will release their latest model kit based on the classic Star Trek TV series this December. The USS Enterprise space ship is a 32-inch model that features windows, an interior bridge, a shuttle bay, accurate decal...Read More
Random House Children’s Books announces the release of a coloring and activity app with Mattel for iPad. Barbie Color, Sparkle and Style includes two coloring books for a total of 16 pages of fun. Kids can create using a variety...Read More
Scholastic Media announces new partnerships for Clifford’s 50th Anniversary. American Home and Textiles will offer Clifford-themed infant and toddle bedding and bath products as well as hooded towels, beach towels, beach mats,...Read More
In partnership with Dr. Seuss Enterprises, L.P., Tonner Doll Company introduces three new dolls inspired by Dr. Seuss. The 16-inch tall dolls have inset eyes, rooted Saran hair, and include multiple points of articulation for...Read More
On December 14, PBS Kids will premiere the animated film Clifford Really Big Movie to celebrate Clifford’s 50th Anniversary. Warner Brothers originally released the film in 2004. It featured John Ritter as the voice of Clifford...Read More
The Haywire Group goes ‘Stache for ‘Stache to help raise money towards CURE Epilepsy’s Slash The ‘Stache campaign to raise $1 million for epilepsy research. The Haywire Group will donate $5 for every Ha! Ha! Mustache: Name That...Read More
The Donkey In the Living Room, based on a unique tradition inspired by author Sarah Cunningham’s dad, serves as the author’s response to the elf-laden holiday classic, Elf on the Shelf. This book takes the emphasis...Read More
Mattel has released a new video game for the tween-girl franchise, Monster High. In the new game, Monster High: Skultimate Roller Maze, players can pick a character and skate their way through the crypts of Monster High and...Read More
- Draw Your Own Mobile Game with PixicadeBuild your own mobile games with this fun set!
- Win Magical #MickeyandMinnie Prizes in Our Twitter Party on July 30Plus, win even more Mickey Mouse prizes during our Tweets4Toys giveaways all week long!
- 16 Fin-tastic Shark Toys to Get Hooked on this SummerFrom water toys and family games to building sets and R/C cars, there’s something sharky for everyone in your family.
- Watch the Trailer for ‘Chip ‘N’ Dale: Park Life’ Before It Premieres on Disney+Everyone’s favorite chipmunk troublemakers are scurrying onto Disney+ on July 28!
- Puzzlooies Books Bring Kids on Storytelling and Puzzle-Solving AdventuresChallenge kids to this code-cracking collection of solve-the-story books.
- SDCC: Monogram’s Comic-Con Exclusives Are (As Usual) So Dang CuteWe need alllll the Grogu bag clips!
- SDCC: Entertainment Earth Has New Exclusives for Comic-Con@Home!Including a Dexter figure that comes with *a tiny sheet of plastic.*
- Enter the Disney Mirrorverse with McFarlane Toys Figures Inspired by the Upcoming GameThese Disney characters have gone rogue, and we're here for it.
- SDCC: Mattel Creations Enters the Crowdfunding Ring with a WWE LaunchFans can back the WWE Ultimate New Generation Arena for $250
- Youtooz Launches Its First Anime Collection with The God of High School FiguresThe three main protagonists are recreated in this inaugural anime line.
Proud Members Of