Mind Candy, the online games developer and entertainment company, partners with Schylling Toys to distribute its Moshi Monsters brand in North America. Toy manufacturer Vivid Toys and Games will cover mass and mid-tier chains....Read More
Author: Cynthia Ghazali
Amtrak, Anchor Bay Entertainment, and Ludorum have partnered for a cross-promotion of the animated kids series Chuggington. This cross-promotion is timed to celebrate the upcoming Chuggington Icy Escapades DVD release from...Read More
In partnership with Engage Digital, the Toy Industry Association (TIA) has announced that the 7th Annual Digital Kids Conference will be held in February with the American International Toy Fair. The conference, which will be...Read More
According to the annual study conducted by Smarty Pants, a youth and family research firm, girls are rapidly becoming fans of boy brands such as construction toys, superheroes, and sports gear. The study, Young Love, is...Read More
Activision Blizzard has announced its third quarter financial results ending on September 30. The company delivered record GAAP net revenues of $841 million, compared to $754 million from last year’s third quarter. On a non-GAAP...Read More
Courtesy of The Toy Industry Association The Toy Industry Association (TIA) will be holding two educational webinars as part of the TIA’s Knowledge Network, the Association’s year-round educational program that aims to educate...Read More
Toys “R” Us Inc., partners up with Thyme Maternity, Canadian fashion brand, for a new line of maternity apparel to be sold at 150 Babies “R” Us stores nationwide. To view the collection, visit...Read More
Courtesy of the Toy Industry Association The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) Technical Committee on Toy Safety recently held meetings to discuss the development of global age determination guidelines for...Read More
Tonner Toys launches City Girls, a new doll collection by doll artist Robert Tonner and creative designer Jason Carrao-Reilley. The new collection features Astor the Fitness Model, Houston the Personal Shopper, Brook-Lynn the...Read More
Schoola.com announces a new idea for fundraising that helps both schools and retailers. Retailers such as Walgreens, Shutterfly, Omaha Steaks, and ProFlowers will team up with schools, with 20 to 50 percent of earnings going to...Read More
- Draw Your Own Mobile Game with PixicadeBuild your own mobile games with this fun set!
- Win Magical #MickeyandMinnie Prizes in Our Twitter Party on July 30Plus, win even more Mickey Mouse prizes during our Tweets4Toys giveaways all week long!
- 16 Fin-tastic Shark Toys to Get Hooked on this SummerFrom water toys and family games to building sets and R/C cars, there’s something sharky for everyone in your family.
- Watch the Trailer for ‘Chip ‘N’ Dale: Park Life’ Before It Premieres on Disney+Everyone’s favorite chipmunk troublemakers are scurrying onto Disney+ on July 28!
- Puzzlooies Books Bring Kids on Storytelling and Puzzle-Solving AdventuresChallenge kids to this code-cracking collection of solve-the-story books.
- SDCC: Monogram’s Comic-Con Exclusives Are (As Usual) So Dang CuteWe need alllll the Grogu bag clips!
- SDCC: Entertainment Earth Has New Exclusives for Comic-Con@Home!Including a Dexter figure that comes with *a tiny sheet of plastic.*
- Enter the Disney Mirrorverse with McFarlane Toys Figures Inspired by the Upcoming GameThese Disney characters have gone rogue, and we're here for it.
- SDCC: Mattel Creations Enters the Crowdfunding Ring with a WWE LaunchFans can back the WWE Ultimate New Generation Arena for $250
- Youtooz Launches Its First Anime Collection with The God of High School FiguresThe three main protagonists are recreated in this inaugural anime line.
Proud Members Of