Last summer, Sphero acquired Colorado-based Specdrums, a music-based tech startup that made waves...Read More
Author: James Zahn
Once known for hoverboards, SWAGTRON rolled into the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas...Read More
Panasonic is collaborating with Disney Parks, Experiences, and Consumer Products to help power one...Read More
This month, Disney Channel will launch Gigantosaurus as part of its cross-platform Disney Junior...Read More
After 60 years, Barbie is finally coming to the big screen. Mattel and Warner Bros. Pictures Group...Read More
At the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas today, Tastemakers LLC revealed the first...Read More
- Count von Count Invites His Celeb Friends to Practice Counting in New ‘Sesame Street’ ReleaseWho knew Count von Count was friends with Elvis Costello and Liam Neeson?
- Add a Splash of Rainbow to Your Build-A-Bear with a Crayola CollabGo on art-tastic adventures with a Crayola Teddy!
- Eco-Friendly Toys on Baltimore’s FOX 45Toys that teach kids about environmental consciousness in fun ways.
- Take Imaginations Over the Moon with the Gujo Adventure Mission MarsKids can build a 2.5- foot rocket from the ground up for endless adventures.
- The Toy Insider’s 2021 Sun’s Out, Fun’s Out! GiveawayEnter by July 11 to win the hottest toys of the summer!
- Marvel Reveals Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings MerchAwkwafina is officially a Marvel Legends figure!
- Level Up Your Tech Accessories with the New Fortnite x Casetify CollectionThis line is sweeter than slurp juice.
- Your Fave NFL Teams Get a Disney Makeover in This T-Shirt CollectionIs your team on the Dark Side?
- Celebrate 45 Years of ‘Rocky’ with New Fanattik MerchSylvester Stalone approved each design!
- Collect Your Own Tune Squad with Tons of Space Jam: A New Legacy Funko MerchIncluding a jumbo LeBron James Pop! figure!
Subscribe to Toy Report!
Proud Members Of