The new partners offer merchandise in a variety of categories that will arrive in stores over the next two years. The new partners include:
- Accessory Innovations for Bluey accessories, including backpacks, 3D bag clips, coin cases, lunch bags, luggage, and more for next year.
- Accutime Watch for both analog and digital watches, as well as clocks. Accutime will start with an introductory item on Amazon for this holiday season, and the main line will arrive next summer.
- Centric Brands for sleepwear and hosiery, coming this fall.
- Handcraft for packaged kids’ Bluey underwear, which is available now at Amazon, Walmart, Kohls, and Target.
- H.E.R. Accessories for a full accessories line coming next spring, including hair accessories, jewelry, sunglasses, and novelties.
- IG Design Group for Bluey holiday items, including Valentine’s Day cards, stationery, and craft products arriving next spring, exclusively at Target. ID Design Group will also offer Easter Bluey products in spring 2023, including egg dye kits, seasonal stickers, and Perler fused bead kits.
- Sakar for wheeled goods, including skateboards and protective gear, which will debut starting this fall.
- Trends International for stationery and paper goods that will arrive at retail this fall.
These licensing partners join an existing lineup that includes Moose Toys as the show’s global master toy partner and VTech for electronic role-play toys. Bluey is available to watch now on Disney Channel, Disney Junior, and Disney+.