New candy and novelty product combinations will arrive at retailers in time for the debut of DreamWorks Animation’s Trolls World Tour, which hits theaters everywhere on April 17.
- Trolls Character Fanimation Fans use LED technology to create a light show in kids’ hands.
- Trolls Light & Sound Candy Jammers are guitars shaped like the six-strings wielded by Poppy and Queen Barb.
- Trolls Character Light & Sound Wands feature tufts of Troll hair at the top of each wand based on Poppy and Queen Barb.
- Trolls Character Fans come in two styles based on Poppy and Branch.
- The Poppy Character Dispenser has been redesigned with a new sculpt. Standing 10 inches tall and 4 inches wide, the Trolls princess will dispense gumballs when kids can pull down her arm.
CandyRiffic products are sold at major retailers, including Walmart, Target, Walgreens, Rite Aid, and CVS.