The KAPi top 10 was selected by an independent jury of industry and editorial experts from a field of more than 500 products submitted. The awards honor kids’ technology products, including toys, games, software, and devices, that educate and entertain. The awards are presented by Living in Digital Times, the producers of lifestyle technology events at CES, in partnership with Children’s Technology Review.
2020 KAPi Top 10
- Best Overall Technology Toy: Star Wars Lightsaber Academy Interactive Battle Lightsaber (Hasbro)
- Best Use of Emerging Technology: St. Noire (Virsix Games)
- Best Creative Experience: tori Explorer Pack (Bandai Namco)
- Best App: LEGO Duplo World (LEGO Group, Touch Press)
- Best STEM/STEAM Product: Coding Critters (Learning Resources)
- Best Robotics: Artie 3000 the Coding Robot (Educational Insights)
- Noteworthy School Product: Keenville (FableVision Studios)
- Pioneer Team: Elenco
- Legend: David Small and Paul Rago’s Shoot the Moon
- Judge’s Choice: Nintendo Ring Fit Adventure
Winners will be honored on Jan. 9 during CES. The Las Vegas ceremony will be held at 4:30 p.m. at the Venetian Hotel on the Kids and Family Stage, located in Lando Room 4302 on level four.
Full details on all KAPi Award winners and finalists can be found at kapiawards.com.