Disney Consumer Products and Marvel Entertainment has launched the Marvel Creativity Studio Stylus and App, created by eKids, exclusively for iPad. The app delivers a creative space for kids to learn to draw, color, and animate their favorite Marvel Super Heroes and villains from Avengers Assemble, The Ultimate Spider-Man, and Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H., while the stylus adds special and enhanced play value.
App and Stylus features include:
- Professionally illustrated coloring pages, where you can add your own flare with drawing tools and an extensive color pallet
- Use of the stylus to unlock special tools including the “Reveal” tool to color the page like a pro
- An interactive grid system that includes specialty drawing aids such as side-by-side drawing canvas, trace lines, and unique “Drawing Scope”
- The abililty to build and animate action scenes with character stickers, sound effects, speech bubbles, and backgrounds
- Create-your-own custom stickers and add them to animated scenes
In addition to the launch of the Marvel Creativity Studio Stylus and App, the Disney Creativity Studio app has received a content refresh with more drawing tools to use, so kids can now create drawings of other Disney characters including Disney Junior’s Sofia the First, Doc McStuffins, and Jake and the Never Land Pirates, as well as Monsters University and Disney Princess characters.
The Stylus, which includes unlimited access to all content and future updates, is available at mass retailers. A deluxe version with a limited-edition zippered carry case is available exclusively at Apple Retail Stores and from the Apple Online Store. The Marvel Creativity Studio app is free and may be found at www.appstore.com/MarvelCreativityStudio. The Disney Creativity Studio App is also free from the App Store or at www.AppStore.com/DisneyCreativityStudio.