Disney Junior Dance Party On Tour‘s inaugural year featured more than 120 shows last year and a Pollstar Award nomination. This year, the tour expands with newly-announced dates in some new markets, kicking off its second season on Feb. 22 in Stamford, Connecticut. The 90-minute show features the first live-action appearances of Fancy Nancy and Bingo and Rolly from Puppy Dog Pals, along with kid-favorite Disney Junior characters from Vampirina, Sofia the First, Doc McStuffins, Elena of Avalor, and, of course, Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse.
The musical tour offers fans a choice of two VIP package options—pre-party and after-party—both with character greetings, DJ hosted music, food, and a VIP gift bag. Tickets for the second season tour go on sale Jan. 18.
Upcoming Tour Dates:
- Fri., Feb. 22 – Palace Theatre – Stamford, CT*
- Sat., Feb. 23 – Modell Performing Arts Center at the Lyric- Baltimore, MD
- Sun., Feb. 24 – Altria Theatre – Richmond, VA
- Tues., Feb. 26 – F.M. Kirby Center – Wilkes-Barre, PA
- Wed., Feb. 27 – Palace Theatre – Albany, NY
- Thurs., Feb. 28 – Tilles Center for the Performing Arts – Greenvale, NY
- Sat., March 2 – Midland Center for the Arts – Midland, MI
- Sun., March 3 – Riverside Theatre – Milwaukee, WI
- Wed., March 6 – Rialto Square Theatre – Joliet, IL
- Thus., March 7 – Veterans Memorial Civic & Convention Center – Lima, OH
- Fri., March 8 – Coronado Performing Arts Center – Rockford, IL
- Sat., March 9 – Genesee Theatre – Waukegan, IL
- Mon., March 10 – E.J. Thomas Performing Arts Hall – Akron, OH
- Tues., March 12 – Kodak Center – Rochester, NY
- Wed., March 13 – Santander Performing Arts Center – Reading, PA
- Thurs., March 14 – Paramount Theater – Asbury Park, NJ
- Fri., March 15 – Boardwalk Hall – Atlantic City, NJ
- Sat., March 16 – Lynn Memorial Auditorium – Lynn, MA
- Sun, March 17 – New Jersey Performing Arts Center – Newark, NJ
*denotes 2 shows
Disney Junior Dance Party On Tour is directed by Amy Tinkham (ABC’s Dancing With the Stars), produced by Red Light Management‘s Jonathan Shank, and represented by Creative Artists Agency (CAA).