Companies joining the fold include Alaska Airlines, Babybel and The Laughing Cow, Best Western, Blue Diamond Almond Breeze, Bounty, Chrysler, Clorox, Dannon Danimals, Go RVing, JOANN, Juicy Juice, Kellogg’s, McDonald’s, and Ziploc.
“These amazing brands have come up with some very exciting, imaginative campaigns to support Toy Story 4, and we can’t wait to share them with fans this summer,” says Lylle Breier, senior vice president, global marketing partnerships for The Walt Disney Studios.
Toy Story 4 Promotions Include:
- Alaska Airlines will collaborate with Disney•Pixar this June to theme an aircraft to celebrate Woody and the gang’s latest adventure. This newly-themed plane featuring the film’s lead characters will be available for guests traveling to the Disneyland Resort and to the 116 destinations that Alaska serves from the West Coast.
- Babybel and The Laughing Cow invite Toy Story 4 fans to experience an Adventure 4 The Whole Family. The cheese snacks offer exclusive content at Adventure4Family.com, in addition to in-store promotions and limited-time character packs, including the newest member of the crew — Forky.
- Best Western Hotels & Resorts will launch an integrated campaign as part of its BW Rewards Rush Promotion. Best Western Rewards members can receive a $20 Best Western Travel Card after their first stay.
- Blue Diamond Almond Breeze will encourage memorable family moments. The brand will run a national promotion in which consumers can receive a Fandango Movie Ticket to see Toy Story 4 or any other Disney movie with the purchase of three participating Blue Diamond Almond Breeze almond milks.
- Bounty paper towels come with new Toy Story 4 prints for a limited time.
- Chrysler will debut a new television commercial that spotlights the Chrysler Pacifica and includes the characters from Toy Story 4.
- Clorox, in collaboration with Toy Story 4, is launching a new marketing campaign in late May.
- Danimals will feature Danimals Smoothies and Danimals Squeezeables dressed up as favorite characters from Toy Story.
- Go RVing will launch an integrated marketing campaign to inspire RV travel that takes family and friends on adventures – just like Bonnie’s family and the Toy Story 4 friends.
- JOANN Stores will host hands-on events and sell a variety of licensed Toy Story 4 craft kits and character fabrics in stores nationwide.
- Juicy Juice will feature a special Toy Story 4 on-pack takeover and playful promotion beginning May 1.
- Kellogg’s celebrates Toy Story 4 with an in-pack premium only available on specially-marked boxes at Walmart.
- McDonald’s will feature 10 Happy Meal toys for families to collect and build their own magical carnival.
- ZIPLOC is creating reusable sandwich and snack bags featuring Toy Story 4 designs.
In the toy aisles, Mattel is master licensee, with additional products available from a host of licensees including Hasbro, Just Play, KidTrax, and many more.