Great Rock Capital, an asset-focused commercial finance company specializing in middle market lending, closed a $12 million senior secured credit facility to Imperial Toy. The new capital will provide Imperial Toy the financial flexibility needed to increase business production and position the firm for accelerated growth.
About The Author
Stephanie Grassullo is an associate editor at Adventure Publishing Group, where she contributes to leading toy trade magazines The Toy Book and The Licensing Book. In addition to handling toy and licensing news and updates for The Toy Book’s and The Licensing Book’s websites, she also writes toy reviews and commentaries for the Toy Insider, which features the leading consumer holiday gift guide and latest breaking news in the toy industry.
- The SpongeBob What Do You Meme? Game Is Social Media GoldAre You Ready? Because we're ready, we're ready for this special edition of What Do You Meme!
- Crayola Launches New Season of ‘Scribble Scrubbie Pets’ YouTube SeriesThe series features characters based on Crayola’s Scribble Scrubbie toys.
- Ada Twist Will Take Flight with Balloon at Macy’s Thanksgiving Day ParadePlus, Just Play is launching Ada Twist, Scientist toys!
- Story Pirates to Host Second Annual After-School CampThis year will include themes such as improv, podcasting, comic art, videography, and more.
- The Newest Scribble Scrubbie Playset Takes Coloring Fun Under the SeaColor, play, rinse, repeat!
- An Exclusive Michael Jordan Funko Pop! Is Dropping at Foot LockerFootlocker is getting in on the collectibles action!
- The Animated Mario Movie Will Arrive Next Year (and the Cast Is Wild)Four words: Jack Black as Bowser.
- These Hasbro ‘Star Wars: Droids’ Figures Are 100% The Droids You’re Looking ForPlus Boba Fett!
- Iron Maiden Gets the Digital Pop! TreatmentEddie as an NFT!
- NYCC: This Atsuko x One Piece Collection Will Make Waves at Comic ConAll your favorite characters on a ramen bowl? Yes please!
Proud Members Of