Great Rock Capital, an asset-focused commercial finance company specializing in middle market lending, closed a $12 million senior secured credit facility to Imperial Toy. The new capital will provide Imperial Toy the financial flexibility needed to increase business production and position the firm for accelerated growth.
About The Author
Stephanie Grassullo is an associate editor at Adventure Publishing Group, where she contributes to leading toy trade magazines The Toy Book and The Licensing Book. In addition to handling toy and licensing news and updates for The Toy Book’s and The Licensing Book’s websites, she also writes toy reviews and commentaries for the Toy Insider, which features the leading consumer holiday gift guide and latest breaking news in the toy industry.
- Save the Day with Vlad & Niki Superhero SurpriseUnbox more than 20 Vlad & Niki surprises!
- Peppa Pig’s New Album Is Sure To Get a Snort Out of KidsKids will have an oinktastic time listening to the new Peppa Pig album!
- The ‘Camp WeWow’ Podcast Series Will Ignite Imaginations this SummerExplore summer camp activities at home with this new podcast series for kids.
- Build-A-Bear’s New K.K. Slider Plushie Plays the ‘Animal Crossing: New Horizons’ Theme SongCreate a real-life K.K. Slider concert with Build-A-Bear's new Animal Crossing character!
- Join Us for Our #DimplPops Party on Twitter: June 18!The fun never pops with a full week of fidget giveaways!
- Sanrio and Team USA’s New Olympics Collections Go For The GoldThe Team USA Hello Kitty collection has entered the chat, and we are not mad about it!
- Netflix Launches an eShop Offering Limited-Edition Fandom Merch*Sighs and grabs wallet*
- There’s a LOTR Anime Coming to the Big ScreenThe War of the Rohirrim is the latest expansion to the Tolkien universe.
- An Epic Battle Unfolds in the First Trailer for ‘Masters of the Universe: Revelation’We finally have a trailer for the much-anticipated return to Eternia!
- This Star Trek Advent Calendar Sends Fans on a 24-Day Mission to Uncover New CollectiblesResisting this purchase is futile.
Proud Members Of