At Toy Fair New York, Greenlight Collectibles showed the first packaging samples for a new collection of die-cast vehicles inspired by the Garbage Pail Kids — a series of sticker trading cards originally released in 1985. Created in collaboration with The Topps Company, Garbage Pail Kids (GPK) Series 1 is a 6-vehicle set inspired by some of the most famous stickers from the original GPK collection. While each 1:64-scale vehicle will include an actual GPK sticker, item No. 54010-F will include a Greenlight exclusive GPK design from illustrator Joe Simko. Today, the company issued deco samples ahead of production.
Greenlight Collectibles Garbage Pail Kids Series 1 includes:
- 54010-A: Quinn Quake | 1957 Plymouth Belvedere
- 54010-B: Pile Up Kyle | 1983 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- 54010-C: Buck Truck | 1995 Modified Monster Truck
- 54010-D: Redwood Ralph | Classic Volkswagen Beetle
- 54010-E: Post Al | Mail Truck
- 54010-F: Clutch Clint | 2012 Dodge Challenger
Photos of the finished production samples will be issued ahead of the collection’s release this August.