Live events including the Hot Wheels Legends Tour and Hot Wheels Monster Trucks Live might be on hold this year, but that’s not stopping the high-octane action from Mattel and the Raycom-Legacy Content Co.
Beginning this weekend, Hot Wheels Monster Trucks Live Crushing It! is back for a second season, in which hosts Tommy Kane (Black Lightning) and Kristen Beat (NBC Sports, Fox Sports) will bring the excitement of Hot Wheels Monster Trucks Live into homes in 155 markets across the U.S.
This season goes bigger with even more unscripted looks at the trucks, drivers, and fans, including the Hot Wheels Monster Trucks Live’s first-ever European Tour, and a peek inside the legendary Hot Wheels Garage at Mattel HQ for insight into how the toy monster trucks are developed.
Season 2 Overview:
- Hot Wheels Monster Trucks Live Crushing It! is back and bigger than before! Don’t miss a behind the scenes look of what it takes to be a monster truck driver with driver Christian Stormin’ Norman. The trucks roll into Mattel headquarters for a day of monster truck fun. Experience the making of the Crushing It! soundtrack.
- The series returns to Mattel headquarters and sits down with legendary Hot Wheels designer Larry Wood to talk about the creation of the iconic Bone Shaker skull. Kick back with the Hot Wheels Monster Trucks Live team while they visit driver Derick Anson for his annual Halloween party, and hang out with 5-year-old Aiden who is “crushing” a chronic health condition.
- Go back in time to learn all about the person who invented monster trucks, Bob Chandler! Get an exclusive look at the original monster truck, BIGFOOT, and the team behind all the action.
- Experience the very first Hot Wheels Monster Trucks Live show in Edinburg, Texas. As you watch the thrilling jumps and stunts of these epic monster trucks, learn the science behind what makes these monster trucks fly high and go fast.
- Hot Wheels Monster Trucks Live goes across the pond for the first-ever international tour in Europe. Get a backstage pass with Rebecca Schnell, driver of Hot Wheels Racing No. 1, as she prepares for her first monster truck tour with her husband, Darron, driver of BIGFOOT. Visit Manchester, England with event host Freddie Sheppard, and see what it takes to pull off a European tour!
- Hit the road with Hot Wheels Monster Trucks Live to visit Cody Elkins at his home and witness some dazzling stunts from the superstar of Freestyle Motocross! Demo Derby visits Victory Junction, a camp for children with serious or chronic medical conditions. Learn about the design process in making a toy monster truck with designers at Mattel headquarters.
Fans can join the Official Hot Wheels Monster Trucks Live Group Page to see full-length episode premieres every Friday night for six weeks, beginning July 17 at 8 p.m. ET.