Renne Fink has been promoted to general manager of the Imagine by Rubie’s Sales Division, as announced by The Rubie’s Group. She comes to Rubie’s with more than 20 years of consumer product sales experience, and served as...Read More
Search Results for: sales and business development
MGA Entertainment (MGAE) has appointed Anne Gates as president. Gates joined MGAE in early 2014 and MGA says she has proven to be a strategic and creative leader for the company’s portfolio of family entertainment franchises. In...Read More
The board of directors for the American Specialty Toy Retailing Association (ASTRA) has adopted four key goals to guide the organization’s work over the next few years. They include: Building the viability of the specialty...Read More
Toys “R” Us Inc. executives recently outlined a four-point strategy, entitled TRU Transformation, intended to improve the company’s operational performance. At presentations for investors, industry analysts, and the media this...Read More
Last week at Toy Fair, I was incredibly moved and encouraged to see so many toy companies giving from their compassionate hearts. When I was younger, I wanted to write about cancer research or world hunger. This week, Toy Fair...Read More
MGA Entertainment Inc. (MGA) has added three new senior members to its leadership team: Bruce Morrison, executive vice president of sales and licensing; Efren Gonzalez, vice president of advertising and public relations; and Ame...Read More
Representatives of small, mid-size, and large toy companies are invited to make their way to the nation’s capital for a line-up of events scheduled for this year’s Toy Industry Association, Inc.’s (TIA) Washington D.C....Read More
The Toy Book spoke with Soren Torp Laursen, president of the Lego Group, about the state of the construction toys category and how Lego is adapting to trends. The Toy Book: Building sets saw a 23 percent increase in sales from...Read More
- Magic Is Waiting in Our #JakksEncantoParty on Twitter: Jan. 28!Win magical Encanto toys from Jakks Pacific!
- Make Way for 21 New Soft Plushies from Douglas Co.Fans of Douglas Co.’s Soft line are getting a treat with these new additions.
- Join Crayola Creativity Week for 7 Days of Free ActivitiesLook for new events, videos, downloadable resources, and giveaways every single day next week!
- Create *Super* Displays with Superama Marvel CollectiblesKids can customize their own Marvel fight scenes with this collection of figures and displays.
- Sesame Workshop Fosters Resiliency with Free Online ResourcesThe 'Sesame Street' Muppets are teaching kids how to build resilience with a new workshop and storybooks!
- Cryptozoic Releases 3 New Life-Sized DC Comics Hand StatuesIncluding the highly anticipated Batarang statue!
- Fanattik Takes a Shadowy Flight Into the Dangerous World of the ‘Knight Rider’The 40th anniversary of Knight Rider is just entering Pursuit Mode...
- This Peanuts x Casetify Collab Is Sensationally SweetTake your love of the Peanuts gang on the go.
- 17 Valentine’s day Gifts Your Partner WIll Geek Out OverV-Day? No. It's Geek-Day.
- This Razer x Sanrio Gaming Accessories Collab Is a Purr-fect PairingMake your gaming experience cute and kawaii!
Proud Members Of