Pacific Animation Partners—the joint venture formed by Jakks Pacific, Dentsu Entertainment USA, and FremantleMedia Enterprises (FME)— has announced that The Topps Company has signed on for its new animated entertainment...Read More
Search Results for: collectibles
In honor of She-Ra’s 25th anniversary, Classic Media has announced new DVDs and collectible products. Mattel will release commemorative collectibles on MattyCollector.com, including a She-Ra action figure. Additionally,...Read More
Kids Preferred has been named the newest licensee for Biscuit, a preschool book series written by Alyssa Satin Capucilli, illustrated by Pat Schories, and published by HarperCollins Children’s Books. Kids Preferred will develop...Read More
Comic Debris and Ashton-Drake, a division of Bradford Exchange, plan to release an exclusive custom-designed Emily the Strange doll for San Diego Comic-Con. The exclusive has a 250 piece limited edition run, and will be...Read More
According to The NPD Group, following tepid UK toy sales in April, May sales increased 12 percent while units rose 26 percent compared to May 2009. This is the first time since January that unit growth outpaced sales. Toys sold...Read More
Warner Bros. Consumer Products (WBCP) has announced licensing agreements with Creative Imaginations and The Noble Collection in anticipation of the upcoming theatrical releases Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 and...Read More
Major League Baseball Properties and Disney Consumer Products have unveiled a special line of Mickey Mouse collectible statuettes commemorating 2010 All-Star Week, held July 9-13 in Anaheim, Calif. The 36 different statuettes...Read More
CopCorp Licensing has expanded its existing licensing agreement with Bradford Exchange, Ltd. to include the manufacturing and marketing of Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey toy villages, in addition to Bradford’s scale...Read More
At Toy Fair, Marvel Entertainment, LLC debuted a slew of partners and product lines based on the company’s upcoming flick, Iron Man 2, and franchise, Marvel’s Super Hero Squad. Hasbro, the master toy licensee for Super Hero...Read More
To support the December 18th premiere of James Cameron’s movie Avatar, Twentieth Century Fox Licensing & Merchandising is launching a vast merchandising campaign, introducing more than 125 products in the categories of video...Read More
- Magic Is Waiting in Our #JakksEncantoParty on Twitter: Jan. 28!Win magical Encanto toys from Jakks Pacific!
- Make Way for 21 New Soft Plushies from Douglas Co.Fans of Douglas Co.’s Soft line are getting a treat with these new additions.
- Join Crayola Creativity Week for 7 Days of Free ActivitiesLook for new events, videos, downloadable resources, and giveaways every single day next week!
- Create *Super* Displays with Superama Marvel CollectiblesKids can customize their own Marvel fight scenes with this collection of figures and displays.
- Sesame Workshop Fosters Resiliency with Free Online ResourcesThe 'Sesame Street' Muppets are teaching kids how to build resilience with a new workshop and storybooks!
- Cryptozoic Releases 3 New Life-Sized DC Comics Hand StatuesIncluding the highly anticipated Batarang statue!
- Fanattik Takes a Shadowy Flight Into the Dangerous World of the ‘Knight Rider’The 40th anniversary of Knight Rider is just entering Pursuit Mode...
- This Peanuts x Casetify Collab Is Sensationally SweetTake your love of the Peanuts gang on the go.
- 17 Valentine’s day Gifts Your Partner WIll Geek Out OverV-Day? No. It's Geek-Day.
- This Razer x Sanrio Gaming Accessories Collab Is a Purr-fect PairingMake your gaming experience cute and kawaii!
Proud Members Of