It’s official: The Toy Book has proclaimed this season to be the summer of fun!
Our June issue has arrived and it’s jam-packed with the hottest toys and exclusive features that you won’t find anywhere else! For the summer of fun, our editorial staff curated a selection of new toys from the best-performing categories from the past year — including games, puzzles, construction, outdoor and active, and activities — to ensure that retailers stock their shelves with the best of the best. Check them all out here!
Select highlights this month include:
- How the pandemic sparked a need for more math toys;
- Why Pokémon cards, old video games, and retro toys are selling for millions; and
- A look at how toy companies are using crowdsourcing for funding, content, and fostering the toy community.
But that’s not all! Editor-in-Chief Maddie Michalik kicks things off with From the Editor followed by:
- ASTRA’s Insights
- Toy Association Update
- WIT Stories
- Talkin’ Toys: Blue Marble
- New in Town: Healthy Roots Dolls
- Backstory: Masters of the Universe
And so much more!