It’ll be the most wonderful time of year before you know it! We are now collecting editorial submissions for the Toy Book’s 2021 Holiday Toy Preview issue. The deadline is March 8 and the issue will release digitally first on April 20. You may only submit items that are coming out on July 1 or later.
In addition to our regular print and digital distribution, the Toy Association will also distribute the digital copy of this issue to 8,000 retailers, ensuring your new products end up in the hands of retail toy buyers everywhere! If you have new products for Q4 that you’d like to share with the industry, we want to feature them in our magazine!
For consideration in our 2021 Holiday Preview, please submit using the following guidelines:
- Please submit up to FIVE products with a release date of July 1 or later. We will try to cover as many of your products as possible, but please list your most important items at the top.
- Send product descriptions for each item in a Word document attachment. List the release date, suggested age, and MSRP whenever possible.
- Please include high-resolution 300 dpi images with transparent/no background as email attachments. We don’t need an image for every item. Please send only one or two images and name your images so that it is clear which item it is.
- Please do not send PDFs or PowerPoint presentations, and do not embed images within documents. See the guidelines above.
- Send your submissions to Maddie Michalik by March 8. If you need an extension, reach out before March 8.
EMBARGOES: Be assured that all submissions for 2021 Holiday Preview coverage will remain confidential and will not be printed until the Toy Book’s May issue, which will release on April 20.
If you have any questions, please contact Maddie Michalik.