Want to know which toys Santa will be seeing at the top of every child’s wish list? The Toy Insider‘s Holiday of Play event will take place this Wednesday in New York City, giving consumers an exclusive first look at the soon-to-be bestselling holiday toys that made its annual hot lists: the Hot 20, the STEM 10, plus the brand-new toy list that will help shoppers keep their holiday budgets holly and jolly! Media opportunities are available so you can be sure that your viewers and readers will be “in the know” before these toys are sold out!
All the hot list toys will be on display (and ready to play!), plus several toy companies will showcase toys representing this year’s hottest trends:
- Ready to Ride: Scooters, balance bikes, go-karts, and more! Kids are riding in style this year in imaginative new ways.
- As Seen on YouTube: Kids’ favorite YouTube stars are making their way to the toy box with their very own toy lines.
- Totally Tactile: Compounds, squishies, and DIY creations—these toys will give you all the feels and are hard to put down!
- Layers of Fun: Toys that provide a multi-layered play experience for kids are packed with play value — from grow-with-me toys and playthings that change and evolve over time, to unboxing experiences that seem to never end. These toys have more than meets the eye.
- Playtime Unplugged: No tablet or smartphone required. These toys and games allow kids to take a break from screen time for some classic play.
- Gettin’ Glam: Add a little sparkle to your life with these toys, accessories and DIY sets that provide customization opportunities and lots of unique style.
- #TBTB (Throwback Toybox): What is old is new again. These retro-styled toys and games are making a comeback!
- How It Works: Kids can use STEM concepts to build their own toys. These activity sets go beyond simple instructions and educate kids on important scientific principles.
PLUS, the gifts aren’t all for the kids! Don’t miss a special sneak peek at The Pop Insider‘s Pop 20, a list of the twenty coolest, geekiest gifts for every fandom.
Holiday of Play takes place Wednesday, Sept. 18, 2019 from 4:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. at Current at Pier 59, Chelsea Piers, New York City (Between 22nd & 23rd Streets and the West Side Highway).
The Toy Insider and the Pop Insider are published by Adventure Media and Events, the parent company of the Toy Book.