Wicked Cool Toys will also develop a line of pixelated art puzzles and creative activities using slow-rise foam. The Color ‘N Plush product line will be available in the fall, and the pixelated art puzzles and slow-rise foam lines available at retail next year.
About The Author
Maddie Michalik is the editor-in-chief of leading toy industry trade magazine The Toy Book, providing retailers, manufacturers, and licensors with information on the latest in toy news. She also manages all content for The Toy Book‘s website and weekly newsletter Toy Report, keeping retailers and manufacturers up-to-date on all news, trends, new products, and happenings within the industry. She also assists with creating digital and social content content for The Toy Insider, the leading consumer holiday gift guide and toy review and news website and The Pop Insider, a place where superfans can fuel their fandoms. As a professional toy reviewer and an industry expert, she reports on toy trends and hot products. She has been featured in various national and regional outlets in the U.S. and Canada. Follow her on Twitter @maddiemichalik.
- Distroller’s Nerlie Takeiteasy Creatures Look to Bring Routine Back Into Kids’ LivesThis intergalactic species is here to save the day.
- Get Your Tickets to this Summer’s Virtual BreyerFest EventYou heard it straight from the horse’s mouth!
- Jeepers Creepers! Set Your Peepers on the Halloween Squishmallows SquadSquishmallows gets spooky with bats, ghosts, vampires, mummies, jack-o-lanterns, witches, and other creeptastic creatures.
- Hot Summertime Toys on Fox 32 ChicagoThese new summertime toys are hot, hot, hot.
- HABA’s New Products Will Shore-ly Inspire Creativity this SummerShell-ebrate summer with these brand new HABA products!
- Bésame Cosmetics Debuts Makeup Fit for a PrincessFulfill your dream of becoming Disney royalty.
- This Line of Schitt’s Creek Yarn Is Simply the BestThe best thing since fruit wines!
- Get the Perfect SoCal Summer Look with CHI x Barbie Hair ToolsYou can brush your hair — and style it everywhere!
- Adidas Builds Up its Superstar Sneaker, LEGO-StyleA win for the brickheads and sneakerheads.
- The Most Fandom-Fueled Reveals from This Year’s E3 [Updated]GOTG and Avatar video games!
Proud Members Of