This virtual event is firmly aimed at female inventors, entrepreneurs, or anyone who wants to learn more about the retail landscape, and how to work with Walmart to bring their toy or game concept to the masses. Sessions are planned to guide participants through the entire path to Walmart shelves, including manufacturing, sourcing, pitching, e-commerce, Walmart Marketplace, and more.
Walmart team members set to appear include:
- Jeff Evans, executive vice president – entertainment, toys and seasonal at Walmart.
- Lisa Bowman, senior merchant, toys, Walmart Merchandising
- Joel Parish, senior director, product development, Walmart Merchandising
- Danelle Jackson, senior manager, product development, Walmart Merchandising
- Erin Fish, merchandising director, toys, Walmart Merchandising
- Shilpa Holden, senior manager, editorial, Walmart Site Merchandising
- Jessica Partridge, senior manager, toys, Walmart Site Merchandising
- Kristina Stewart, manager, strategic account management, Walmart Marketplace
Additionally, inventor Dr. Lisa Williams MBA., MA., PhD, creator of Fresh Dolls and Positively Perfect will join the event to share her story from pitch to retail
Tickets for the event are free for WIT members and $49 for non-members. Tickets also include access to an interactive Slack channel for attendees and access to session recordings after the event. Click here for full details and registration information.