Toy industry veteran Harold Chizick has launched ChizComm Ltd., a full-service marketing and communication agency dedicated to launching, marketing, and promoting products and entertainment for children. Chizick is the former vice president of marketing services for Spin Master, where he served for 14 years. The agency will provide strategic planning, product launches, communication strategy, and digital strategy, among other services. Based in Toronto, ChizComm has already signed with Tech 4 Kids to work on the launch of its Tech Recon brand. For more information, email Harold: email@example.com.
About The Author
Sierra McCleary-Harris is a senior editor at Adventure Publishing Group, editing and producing content for the Toy Book, the Toy Insider, and the Pop Insider. When she's not busy keeping everyone's grammar skills in tip-top shape, you can find her at home baking treats, knitting, and kicking back with her cats Hazelnutz & Pepper Ann. Email her: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ‘Alma’s Way’ Teaches Kids About Latino Culture, Music, and Social-Emotional LearningMusic is the backbone of the series and the title song is written and produced by Lin-Manuel Miranda and Bill Sherman.
- Play Disney Mickey and Friends Food Fight for a Delicious Game NightGet messy with the new board game Disney Mickey and Friends Food Fight!
- Amazon Offers New Kids’ Kindle for Distraction-Free Reading TimeThe Kindle Paperwhite Kids is waterproof and kid-proof!
- Win a Room FULL of the Hottest Toys of 2021!Enter to win a room FULL of toys — just in time for the holidays!
- The Safari Truck Climber Is Built for (Pretend) Off-Road ExpeditionsThis truck may be stationary, but imagination will drive it forward.
- Spin the ‘Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania’ Soundtrack as Colorful VinylAn a-peeling addition to any collection!
- Disney+ Day Is Coming with Exclusive Content, ‘Shang Chi’ Streaming, and MoreMark those calendars for Nov. 12!
- Retro-Inspired Green Hornet Collectibles Join Diamond Select Toys’ LineupGreen Hornet and Kato, ready for action!
- There Will Be No Fear this Halloween with Cobra Kai CostumesGet 'em a body bag, Johnny ... Miyagi-Do karate is weak!
- Arcade1Up’s Newest At-Home Cabinet Offers the Best of ’81Enjoy 'Ms. Pac-Man,' 'Galaga,' and SO many more games.
Proud Members Of