Adora’s new campaign, Designed by Kids for Kids, is a program that the makers of Adora developed from the belief that kids are creative, intelligent, and full of bright ideas. The kids will work with the Adora design team...Read More
Author: Anisha Robertson
Hasbro Inc. helped spread joy to thousands of underserved children in 35 countries through its first Global Day of Joy. The initiative empowered Hasbro’s 5,000 employees from its global headquarters in Rhode Island to its...Read More
The newest set of Marvel Minimates, from Diamond Select Toys, has arrived in comic book stores all the way from the Age of Ultron. This set of 2-inch mini-figures also comes packaged with A.O.U. versions of Iron Man and Nick...Read More
Warner Bros. Consumer Products Unveils Worldwide Licensing Program for The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
Warner Bros. Consumer Products has teamed up with their global licensees to create an array of offerings inspired by the second film of The Hobbit Trilogy, The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug, a production of New Line Cinema and...Read More
GameStop and research partner Brierley+Partners asked 500 U.S. gift givers what was at the top of their purchase lists this holiday season. The results revealed that 42 percent of shoppers surveyed plan on purchasing video game...Read More
Mattel has started its fourth annual global Mattel 12 Days of Play program, a series of holiday-themed philanthropic events that will give the gift of play to more than 100,000 children in more than 30 countries. Mattel 12 Days...Read More
Galt Toys, producer of quality developmental toys for children, has debuted in North America just in time for the holiday season. With a history spanning more than 175 years, Galt Toys hopes to replicate their success overseas...Read More
The Bandai Foundation, a non-profit organization created by Bandai America Inc., has donated more than $400,000 in grants to 40 national and regional organizations dedicated to helping children throughout the U.S. Since...Read More
More than 130 million Americans participated in Cyber Monday this year. Cyber Monday sales reached a record $2 billion, a 20 percent increase since last year. Although Cyber Monday focuses on one day, the other four days this...Read More
At Spielwarenmesse 2014 the new TrendGallery will debut upcoming trends and product novelties in Hall 3A. Product displays are given a platform next to presentations and guided tours. From Wednesday to Sunday during the Toy...Read More
- Pikachu Joins Katy Perry in “Electric” Music Video for Pokémon’s 25th AnniversaryKaty Perry and Pikachu look back on younger versions of themselves to reflect on how they have evolved over the years.
- Spring into Fun on CTV’s Your MorningThe best toys for kids to enjoy in the beautiful springtime weather.
- Peekaboos Combine Plush, Dolls, and Babies’ Favorite GamePart plush, part doll, 100% fun!
- Monopoly’s New Community Chest Cards Celebrate Our Communities"You made it through Zoom school — Collect $200."
- Party like a Care Bear with ‘Care Bears: Unlock the Music’ VideosNew videos are rolling out weekly!
- First Look at Mattel’s Masterverse, Kevin Smith’s ‘Masters of the Universe: Revelation’The battle for Eternia is just getting started!
- The Pandemic Board Game Series Adds Pandemic: Hot Zone — EuropeCan you contain three deadly diseases in Europe?
- Set Sail on a High-Sea Adventure with the One Piece x Casetify Collection🎵 Come on board and bring along all your hopes and dreams. 🎵
- Mando and Grogu Head off on a New Adventure: PinballIn an arcade far, far away...
- Level Up Your Home Goods Game with New Halo MerchToynk doesn’t miss, much like Master Chief.
Subscribe to Toy Report!
Proud Members Of