Life in the COVID-19 era has been strange, and as we head toward summer, one major player in the toys, kids, and family space is kicking off a new initiative that celebrates the end of lockdowns and a return to fun.
ChizComm — a PR, marketing, and media buying agency that operates as an independent subsidiary of Genius Brands International — is calling on kids, families, influencers, media, and the brands and partners it serves to join in celebrating what it’s dubbed “The Most Anticipated Summer of All Time.”
“What ties humanity together is that we are social beings,” says Harold Chizick, CEO of ChizComm. “With more than 400 days of self-isolation and lockdowns that have ruled the world, the sentiment is universal: we all want to have fun, want to smile — and most importantly — want to be with others. As we emerge from COVID-19, anticipation for summer 2021 will only build in the
coming weeks and ChizComm is so well positioned to amplify the fun!”
Chizick says that The Most Anticipated Summer of All Time program is a comprehensive initiative that will begin rolling out tomorrow, May 20, one month from the official start of summer. The agency will be serving up giveaways and activations across all of its social media platforms as it offers “idea-sparking recommendations for solo, family, group, and social-distanced play” across five key themes:
- Keeping it Active: An initiative to inspire kids and families to move, enjoy fresh air, and embrace physical wellness. Activities include everything from scooters to bubbles, sports to water play, and team and socially-distanced safe play.
- Imaginations Run Wild: Sparking imaginations of kids of all ages to dream, create, and discover. Activities include arts, crafts, playsets, fashion, action figures, and more.
- Rainy Day Fun: Don’t let the lack of sun keep you from having fun! Embrace family time and create new traditions with activities that include family tabletop games, card games, video games, construction sets, and collectibles.
- Learning Beyond: Edutainment keeps kids learning even when school’s out with immersive experiences that encourage exploration and discovery. Activities include online games, STEM kits, augmented reality, robotics, gardening, and more
- On The Go: The fun doesn’t have to start at the destination; it can be a part of the journey with the portability of these awesome activities to make summer car rides fly by. Activities include books, on-screen entertainment, virtual pet devices, and more.
Followers are encouraged to share photos on social media using #TheMostAnticipatedSummerofAllTime and keep an eye on the ChizComm Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn profiles for additional details on how to take part.