In this week’s episode of the “Power Kid Podcast,” host Phil Albritton of Power...Read More
Author: James Zahn
Blue Plate Media Services (BPMS) appointed Paul Caldera to the position of director of television...Read More
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues amid vaccine rollouts, the live event space is still on shaky...Read More
Jazwares is extending its business into an entirely new category: costumes. The company inked a...Read More
Toys for Tots is reteaming with Good360 to expand its year-round efforts to provide toys, games,...Read More
The Red Rocker and the Blue Bomber are headed for the big screen. Mattel Films is collaborating...Read More
- Count von Count Invites His Celeb Friends to Practice Counting in New ‘Sesame Street’ ReleaseWho knew Count von Count was friends with Elvis Costello and Liam Neeson?
- Add a Splash of Rainbow to Your Build-A-Bear with a Crayola CollabGo on art-tastic adventures with a Crayola Teddy!
- Eco-Friendly Toys on Baltimore’s FOX 45Toys that teach kids about environmental consciousness in fun ways.
- Take Imaginations Over the Moon with the Gujo Adventure Mission MarsKids can build a 2.5- foot rocket from the ground up for endless adventures.
- The Toy Insider’s 2021 Sun’s Out, Fun’s Out! GiveawayEnter by July 11 to win the hottest toys of the summer!
- Level Up Your Tech Accessories with the New Fortnite x Casetify CollectionThis line is sweeter than slurp juice.
- Your Fave NFL Teams Get a Disney Makeover in This T-Shirt CollectionIs your team on the Dark Side?
- Celebrate 45 Years of ‘Rocky’ with New Fanattik MerchSylvester Stalone approved each design!
- Collect Your Own Tune Squad with Tons of Space Jam: A New Legacy Funko MerchIncluding a jumbo LeBron James Pop! figure!
- NECA Gets Spooky with a Series of Universal Monsters Action FiguresAll of the horror icons, heading to your collectibles shelf!
Subscribe to Toy Report!
Proud Members Of