According to The Economic Times, Toys “R” Us is close to signing a joint-venture agreement with Mumbai-based Reliance Retail to open a store in India. An anonymous official told the newspaper: “Reliance is still working on the nitty-gritty of the joint venture and is expected to close it in the next few months.” A spokesperson for Reliance Retail refused to comment. In April, Reliance Retail opened a Hamleys outlet in Mumbai.
About The Author
- 2021 Top Toy Trends: Family Game NightGather 'round the gameboard for some good-old fashioned family fun.
- Journey to Stardom in the ‘L.O.L. Surprise! Movie Night’ Video GameBling it on, gamers! 'L.O.L. Surprise! Movie Night' launches exclusively for the Nintendo Switch today.
- Make Getting Clean Fun with the Just Add Soap KitHave some clean, scientific fun with the Just Add Soap science and activity kit from Griddly Games!
- 2021 Top Toy Trends: Tech That TeachesThese toys teach everything from learning fundamentals to coding concepts!
- Tacto Coding Helps Inspire the Future Coders of the WorldPlayShifu has created a fun and entertaining way to get kids acquainted with coding at an early age.
- The Second Illustrated Harry Potter Book From MinaLima Debuts TodaySomehow they make these books even more magical!
- Zavvi Is Ringing in the Holidays with Exclusive, Geeky SweatersMerry Force Be With You!
- Save the World at Home with Arcade1Up’s Terminator 2: Judgement Day Machine“Hasta la vista, baby” - me to my wallet.
- What’s This? A MeUndies x The Nightmare Before Christmas Collection!Come with us and you will see, this apparel for Halloween!
- The Next Monster High Skullector Doll Goes Full GremlinsDo NOT feed this doll after midnight!
Proud Members Of