Sakar International revealed a number of new and expanded partnerships and licensing agreements at Toy Fair New York. Among them are new kids electronic products and wheeled goods created in collaboration with MGA Entertainment, Hasbro, Mattel, STX Films, and Smithsonian. Among the brands included are L.O.L. Surprise!, Fisher-Price, UglyDolls, Tony Hawk, Hot Wheels, Transformers, NERF, My Little Pony, Crayola, Barbie, Little Tikes, PAW Patrol, PJ Masks, and more.
Highlights being shown by Sakar in booth No. 2017
- Sakar continues to work with licensor MGA Entertainment, Inc. (MGAE) to expand their L.O.L. Surprise! line of youth electronics and wheeled goods accessories. Headphones, speakers, and karaoke machines are included in the line, as well as 12-inch bikes, helmets and protective gear.
- UglyDolls Bluetooth karaoke machines, microphones, and piano mats will lead a new electronics line inspired by the upcoming film.
- In partnership with Smithsonian, Sakar will release an extensive line of STEM/STEAM, robotic and remote-control youth electronics.
- Sakar’s Transformers line includes a brand-new range of youth electronics, from headphones and speakers; CD+G and Bluetooth karaokes, microphones, action cameras, adventure kits, molded walkie talkies, cell phone accessories, flashlights, night vision goggles, binoculars and more.
- New to the NERF youth electronics line are walkie-talkies, night vision binoculars, Bluetooth speakers, and outdoor adventure accessories.
- My Little Pony retro products, including headphones, a Bluetooth Speaker and Jambag speaker. Reminiscent of the ‘80’s and ’90’s, patches, holographic emblems and chrome features will be incorporated in the design.
- The Hot Wheels range includes a 3D Molded Scooter and 3D & 2D Helmets to protect kids as they ride. The molded scooter, in the shape of an actual Hot Wheels original car, lets kids feel the wind in their hair as they zoom down the block.
- Fisher-Price Corn Popper Scooter and Corn Popper Trike are inspired by the classic Corn Popper toy. The Xylophone Scooter is another new offering — a three-wheeled scooter designed to reflect the classic toy. The seck lights up and chimes play as the kid rides.
- The Barbie 3D/3-Wheeled Convertible Scooter was inspired by Barbie’s iconic pink convertible car and even has a built-in seat for a Barbie doll to sit in style! A variety of 3D & 2D Barbie Helmets will also be available later this year to help keep kids safe and stylish.
- Crayola 3D Scooters, 3D and 2D Helmets. The Crayola Chalk Deck Scooter and dry-erase helmet lets kids personalize their toys. The scooter features a molded crayon box in front to hold sidewalk chalk and the Dry Erase Scooter deck lets kids draw with dry erase markers on one side or flip over to show a colored deck on the other side. The 3D helmet sports a Crayon Mohawk adorned on top of it and includes stickers for personalization.
- Tony Hawk skateboards, including electric skateboards.