Swerve, a Canada-based marketing and communications agency that counts Asmodee, Jazwares, Mastermind Toys, Playmobil, and Ravensburger among its clients, is expanding its team with new hires, internal promotions, and newly created roles.
“We’ve been diligent in adapting to industry trends and listening to our client needs which have contributed to the transformation of Swerve over the years,” says Swerve President and CEO Andrew Wagar. “As a result, we have had record growth over the past two years and have expanded our team and its skills to truly offer a one-stop-shop for integrated marketing communications to our clients.”
Swerve’s Staffing Moves Include:
- Natasha Martin has been promoted to the newly created role of vice president of client service. She will oversee all integrated campaigns with a focus on creative strategy.
- Kimia Moslemi has been promoted to account director.
- Alissa Gaiser has been promoted to account manager.
- Samantha Machan has been promoted to account manager.
- Somya Dixit Anand joins Swerve as account director.
- Trevor Beckham joins Swerve as account manager, PR and digital.
Swerve says that it expects more new clients to join its roster this fall. While the agency is based in Canada, its focus is on North America and it expects new positions to be added in the near future, including some roles based in the U.S.