The Toy Business Forum offers extra knowledge for exhibitors and visitors at Spielwarenmesse eG. At the forum, scheduled for January 29 to February 3, experts speak on the latest toy trends as well as unusual marketing tools.
Christian Blümelhuber, professor at the Berlin University of the Arts, will tackle the subject of future management; while toy specialist Reyne Rice will reveal the latest developments in the international toy market. Meanwhile, Andreas Haderlein will discuss what strategies tomorrow’s shops should adopt.
The following daily presentations are scheduled for 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. in Hall 3A:
- Wednesday: ToyKnowHow—Recognizing Trends, Shaping the Future
- Thursday: Multichannel—Successful Use of New Opportunities
- Friday: Future Retail—Tomorrow’s Shop
- Saturday: Marketing—Retail Branding
- Sunday: Multichannel—Offline and Online for Success
- Monday: Live Actions
A detailed overview of the topics is available at www.toyfair.de/toybusinessforum. The presentations will be given in German and English.