This fall, the Toy Industry Association (TIA) will host two webinars to help companies assess the benefits and challenges of expanding into the Australian or Mexican toy markets. The webinar, entitled “Expanding the Global Toy...Read More
Author: Phil Guie
Next year, the Legoland California Resort will add a new Ninjago-themed land, which will include Ninjago: The Ride. Guests will enter the new Ninjago land through a giant archway behind the resort’s Imagination Zone, which...Read More
With the help of Spin Master Corp., Queens University Belfast’s Civil Engineering Department completed The Big Bridge Build, which spans nearly 100 feet across Belfast’s Clarendon Dock. This past Saturday, officials...Read More
Lost My Name, which creates personalized storybooks, has teamed with Story Time from Space, NASA, and CASIS to send a copy of its new book up to the International Space Station, where it will be read to a child. Fittingly, the...Read More
Fisher-Price Inc. has entered into a five-year partnership with CBL & Associates Properties Inc. and Playtime LLC to design soft play area attractions at select CBL malls nationwide. Each play area will resemble a...Read More
The Toy Industry Association (TIA) Young Professionals Network (YPN) will host a networking cocktail party on October 7 at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas. The event is free for all to attend, and will take place following the...Read More
Earlier this month, MGA Entertainment launched its Bratz App, which gives users the ability to create worlds in the digital space by customizing Bratz avatars, fashions, and the Bratz Create It Yourself (CIY) Shoppe. Follow the...Read More
Mattel’s Barbie brand is honoring Zendaya with a one-of-a-kind doll to be presented at the Barbie Rock ‘N Royals Concert Experience on September 26 at the Hollywood Palladium. The doll commemorates the singer’s...Read More
This past Tuesday, Toys “R” Us Inc. reported financial results for the second quarter ended August 1. For the quarter, Adjusted EBITDA was $122 million, compared to $83 million in the prior year period. In addition,...Read More
- Catch a Sneak Peak of the New ‘Paw Patrol’ Movie with Exclusive Toys from WalmartThe paws that uphold the laws are rolling into Walmart in deluxe vehicle sets, with a special surprise in store for fans!
- Celebrate National Friendship Day with New Blingle Bands Bracelet-Making KitsDiamond art meets friendship bracelets!
- Here Are the Dates and Locations for Peppa Pig Live! In the U.S.Families can join Peppa Pig and her whole crew on a live camping trip!
- A New Aquanerlie Generation Is Hatching From Distroller USADistroller will have three new Aquanerlies available for adoption this Friday.
- ZURU’s New Fall Dino-Themed Toys Give Young Explorers A Smashing Good TimeZURU is taking kids to the tricera-top with these dino toys!
- The Barbie Pop-Up Truck Is Back for Another National, Far Out ExperienceBarbie is, like, so totally cool for this!
- More Star Trek Vessels Get their Closeup in Hero Collector’s Sixth Illustrated GuidebookThe second volume of ‘The Delta Quadrant’ is here!
- Funko’s First NFTs Are Here, Packed with Turtle PowerTMNT goes NFT!
- Puzzle Review: Harry Potter Hogwarts Clock Tower 3D PuzzlePuzzle your way to a replica of an ~*iconic*~ Hogwarts building.
- ‘Space Jam: A New Legacy’ Gets the Crocs TreatmentLicensed Crocs are coming in hot.
Proud Members Of