This fall, the Toy Industry Association (TIA) will host two webinars to help companies assess the benefits and challenges of expanding into the Australian or Mexican toy markets. The webinar, entitled “Expanding the Global Toy...Read More
Author: Phil Guie
Next year, the Legoland California Resort will add a new Ninjago-themed land, which will include Ninjago: The Ride. Guests will enter the new Ninjago land through a giant archway behind the resort’s Imagination Zone, which...Read More
With the help of Spin Master Corp., Queens University Belfast’s Civil Engineering Department completed The Big Bridge Build, which spans nearly 100 feet across Belfast’s Clarendon Dock. This past Saturday, officials...Read More
Lost My Name, which creates personalized storybooks, has teamed with Story Time from Space, NASA, and CASIS to send a copy of its new book up to the International Space Station, where it will be read to a child. Fittingly, the...Read More
Fisher-Price Inc. has entered into a five-year partnership with CBL & Associates Properties Inc. and Playtime LLC to design soft play area attractions at select CBL malls nationwide. Each play area will resemble a...Read More
The Toy Industry Association (TIA) Young Professionals Network (YPN) will host a networking cocktail party on October 7 at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas. The event is free for all to attend, and will take place following the...Read More
Earlier this month, MGA Entertainment launched its Bratz App, which gives users the ability to create worlds in the digital space by customizing Bratz avatars, fashions, and the Bratz Create It Yourself (CIY) Shoppe. Follow the...Read More
Mattel’s Barbie brand is honoring Zendaya with a one-of-a-kind doll to be presented at the Barbie Rock ‘N Royals Concert Experience on September 26 at the Hollywood Palladium. The doll commemorates the singer’s...Read More
This past Tuesday, Toys “R” Us Inc. reported financial results for the second quarter ended August 1. For the quarter, Adjusted EBITDA was $122 million, compared to $83 million in the prior year period. In addition,...Read More
- Ludacris Produces New Song Highlighting Scruff-a-Luvs Cutie CutsIt also celebrates the importance of rescue pets!
- Do the Jingle Bear Rock with Build-A-Bear’s Holiday CollectionJingle bear, jingle bear, jingle bear rock!
- Cozy Up with these Care Bears Plush OnesiesKindness never goes out of style!
- 2021 Top Toy Trends: Home Is Where the Fun IsThere’s no place like home — especially when you have the right toys to entertain the whole family!
- 15-Year-Old Tsehay Hawkins Joins The Wiggles as the New Yellow WiggleEmma Watkinis is passing on the yellow skivvy to someone new.
- Make Room on Your Display Shelves: Iron Studios Has Entered the ChatThis new company is making fandom-infused collectibles for hardcore and casual fans alike.
- Collectibles Review: 1942 x ReplicadeIt's the '80s meets the '40s meets 2021.
- Yelena Belova (and Her Many Pockets) Get a Hot Toys FigureYou can put so much stuff in there. They wouldn't even know.
- SpongeBob Gets the Internet Meme Treatment with Youtooz Collectible FiguresCan we have a break from the rest of our lives to just look at these?
- LEGO Announces a Home Alone Set That Will Have You Screaming ‘KEVIN!’Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals!
Proud Members Of