This fall, the Toy Industry Association (TIA) will host two webinars to help companies assess the benefits and challenges of expanding into the Australian or Mexican toy markets. The webinar, entitled “Expanding the Global Toy...Read More
Author: Phil Guie
Next year, the Legoland California Resort will add a new Ninjago-themed land, which will include Ninjago: The Ride. Guests will enter the new Ninjago land through a giant archway behind the resort’s Imagination Zone, which...Read More
With the help of Spin Master Corp., Queens University Belfast’s Civil Engineering Department completed The Big Bridge Build, which spans nearly 100 feet across Belfast’s Clarendon Dock. This past Saturday, officials...Read More
Lost My Name, which creates personalized storybooks, has teamed with Story Time from Space, NASA, and CASIS to send a copy of its new book up to the International Space Station, where it will be read to a child. Fittingly, the...Read More
Fisher-Price Inc. has entered into a five-year partnership with CBL & Associates Properties Inc. and Playtime LLC to design soft play area attractions at select CBL malls nationwide. Each play area will resemble a...Read More
The Toy Industry Association (TIA) Young Professionals Network (YPN) will host a networking cocktail party on October 7 at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas. The event is free for all to attend, and will take place following the...Read More
Earlier this month, MGA Entertainment launched its Bratz App, which gives users the ability to create worlds in the digital space by customizing Bratz avatars, fashions, and the Bratz Create It Yourself (CIY) Shoppe. Follow the...Read More
Mattel’s Barbie brand is honoring Zendaya with a one-of-a-kind doll to be presented at the Barbie Rock ‘N Royals Concert Experience on September 26 at the Hollywood Palladium. The doll commemorates the singer’s...Read More
This past Tuesday, Toys “R” Us Inc. reported financial results for the second quarter ended August 1. For the quarter, Adjusted EBITDA was $122 million, compared to $83 million in the prior year period. In addition,...Read More
- Count von Count Invites His Celeb Friends to Practice Counting in New ‘Sesame Street’ ReleaseWho knew Count von Count was friends with Elvis Costello and Liam Neeson?
- Add a Splash of Rainbow to Your Build-A-Bear with a Crayola CollabGo on art-tastic adventures with a Crayola Teddy!
- Eco-Friendly Toys on Baltimore’s FOX 45Toys that teach kids about environmental consciousness in fun ways.
- Take Imaginations Over the Moon with the Gujo Adventure Mission MarsKids can build a 2.5- foot rocket from the ground up for endless adventures.
- The Toy Insider’s 2021 Sun’s Out, Fun’s Out! GiveawayEnter by July 11 to win the hottest toys of the summer!
- Marvel Reveals Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings MerchAwkwafina is officially a Marvel Legends figure!
- Level Up Your Tech Accessories with the New Fortnite x Casetify CollectionThis line is sweeter than slurp juice.
- Your Fave NFL Teams Get a Disney Makeover in This T-Shirt CollectionIs your team on the Dark Side?
- Celebrate 45 Years of ‘Rocky’ with New Fanattik MerchSylvester Stalone approved each design!
- Collect Your Own Tune Squad with Tons of Space Jam: A New Legacy Funko MerchIncluding a jumbo LeBron James Pop! figure!
Subscribe to Toy Report!
Proud Members Of