Uniqlo will release a stop-motion video featuring Diva and Queen Bee as they hit the runway with the latest fashions. Fans will be able to watch the video on Uniqlo’s YouTube and social channels, as well as on the L.O.L Surprise! social channels. Check out the teaser below!
About The Author
Jackie Cucco is a senior editor at Adventure Publishing Group. She writes and Instagrams for the Pop Insider and the Toy Insider, and contributes to the Toy Book. She's still not over the loss of Sirius Black and word to the wise: Never insult Albus Dumbledore in front of her. You can visit her pet bunny Peepers @thebigpeep on Instagram.
- Celebrate 70 Years of Wonderland with a Limited-Edition Mary Blair Alice DollYou must have a cup of tea to commemorate the occasion!
- The ‘Amphibia’ Frog Family Returns with a Ribbet-ing Guest Cast in Season 3Leap into the newest season of this Disney Channel show with special appearances from Whoopi Goldberg, RuPaul Charles, and more!
- ‘The Loud House Movie’ Gets the Royal Treatment in New TrailerCatch it on Netflix on Aug. 20!
- LeapFrog’s Shapes & Sharing Picnic Basket Teaches Colors, Manners, and MorePlus, it's SUPER cute!
- Draw Your Own Mobile Game with PixicadeBuild your own mobile games with this fun set!
- This IT Fashion Collection Will Creep Into Your ClosetYou don’t have to go into the storm drains to find it!
- Product Reveal Highlights from This Weekend’s *Many* Virtual ConventionsAlllll the collectibles!
- Relive the Final Fantasy XIV Fairytale with New Book EditionsWe’re on *Cloud* nine because of this news!
- Diamond Select Toys Proves Winter Is Coming, Debuting New 2022 CollectiblesSam the Eagle AND The Mandalorian in the same drop? 2021 is crazy.
- SDCC: Monogram’s Comic-Con Exclusives Are (As Usual) So Dang CuteWe need alllll the Grogu bag clips!
Proud Members Of