Nickelodeon is heading to the ATL with plenty of its iconic green slime.
For the brand’s first-ever pop-up experience dedicated to all things slime, fans will have the opportunity to create their own gooey slime concoction and receive Nickelodeon’s ultimate honor — getting slimed! The 20,000 square-foot Nickelodeon Slime City opens June 15 in the Buckhead district of Atlanta.
“Our iconic slime is the ultimate symbol of free-spirited mess and the physical embodiment of the fun and irreverent spirit of Nickelodeon,” says Sharon Cohen, executive vice president, The Nick Experience. “We are excited to bring Slime City to Atlanta to offer this brand-new way for kids and families to interact with our signature slime through a dynamic space for a fun-filled summer.”
Slime City themed spaces include:
- Slime HQ – Spin wheels, turn levers, and touch slime to keep the gallons of green goodness pumping through the pipes and tubes.
- Great Wall of Slime– Visitors are invited to leave their mark and make an impression on the giant pin wall to create awesome slime shapes and silhouettes.
- Slime-Tennial Park – Paying homage to Atlanta’s famous Centennial Olympic Park, visitors can take a spin or a swing on an exciting slime-inspired playground.
- Slime Bubble-Torium – In this slime bubble-filled world, guests can burst goopy green bubbles.
- Slime Central – It’s slime time, where visitors receive Nickelodeon’s ultimate honor of getting slimed.
Nickelodeon has been making a bigger push into the themed experience market this year, with the second edition of its SlimeFest returning to Chicago next month, and a JoJo Siwa live tour hitting 70 cities.