UK-based Playtime PR has revamped its global alliance of partner agencies.
In an effort to provide clients in the toy and game space with global reach, Playtime PR first launched a partnership network in 2018 to connect with compatible agencies around the world. Now, that collective has been rebranded as The Play Group and includes agencies in the U.S., Germany, Italy, and Spain.
The Play Group includes:
- Playtime PR: Led by CEO Lesley Singleton and Director of Strategy and Creative Ceriann Smith, Playtime PR will serve clients in the UK.
- PlayWise Partners: The agency co-founded by Sheena Stephens and Rachel Griffin will serve clients in the U.S.
- blattertPR: The agency led by twin-sister Managing Partners Sabine Blattert and Miriam Blattert will serve clients in Germany and Austria.
- Be Now Comunicacion: Sibling Founders Begoña Gonzalez and Pablo Gonzalez will serve clients in Spain.
- Pragmatika: President & CEO Rossella Lucangelo will lead the agency in serving clients in Italy.
“Increasingly, we found that our global clients would say ‘We want Playtime, but in all our key territories please, not just the UK’ — which is a massive kudos to our UK team and work, but a bit of a challenge, even with our 100% flexible working model,” says Playtime PR’s Lesley Singleton. “So, we set about identifying the right agencies to build this group with — it couldn’t be just anyone, it had to be those that shared our playfully brilliant work ethic, our values, and passion, our no-nonsense results-driven style. The agencies you see here as we launch The Play Group are exactly the right fit. Some have a similar model to ours, some were born just before or during the pandemic — what they all have in common is a desire to create excellent work for their clients, always.”
Playtime PR says that The Play Group allows each agency’s clients to tap into the expertise of teams in other territories “to sensitively localize strategies and deliver campaigns in a more authentic and culturally-relevant way.”
“We are honored to join The Play Group and our esteemed colleagues across the globe,” says Rachel Griffin, co-founder, PlayWise Partners. “Having this strategic alliance will allow us to service our clients on a global scale.”
In the future, agency partners for Australia and France will be revealed.
Companies interested in learning more about what The Play Group has to offer should check out playtimepr.com for full details.