For the first time, preschoolers can enjoy playtime with their favorite little piggy on the go, thanks to the launch of a new digital app based on the animated television series, Peppa Pig. Entertainment One Family has launched Peppa Pig Happy Mrs. Chicken, the first Peppa Pig U.S. app, developed by P2 Games.
Inspired by some of Peppa’s favorite games, Peppa Pig Happy Mrs. Chicken features the television show’s familiar music, exciting sound effects, and six interactive activities to delight and entertain fans age 2 to 6.
Peppa Pig Happy Mrs. Chicken supports the development of counting, creative thinking, and hand-eye coordination. Touch screen interaction, intuitive game play, and audio instructions from the TV series’ narrator will allow children to enjoy the app independently and with ease.
The app includes the following five interactive games and a bonus virtual “sticker book” activity:
- Happy Mrs. Chicken: Help Happy Mrs. Chicken lay eggs and watch as they hatch into baby chicks and scurry around the farm.
- Chicken Coop: Send baby chicks to the coop by matching different colored chickens with their correctly colored homes in a race against the clock.
- Seed and Maze: Leave a seed trail to guide chicks home through a series of six mazes.
- Muddy Puddles: Play as Peppa or as her brother George against an animal friend. Be the first to jump in the muddiest puddles to win.
- Jigsaw Puzzles: Solve four jigsaw puzzles in six, nine, or 12 pieces.
- Sticker Book: Collect virtual stickers as you play and decorate a “sticker book” with an assortment of items and characters from Peppa’s world.