This morning, the American Specialty Toy Retailing Association (ASTRA) issued a response to member and community concerns ahead of the organization’s annual Marketplace & Academy, scheduled to take place from June 7-10 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida.
At this time, ASTRA says that it has no plans to postpone or cancel the event.
ASTRA leadership will continue to monitor what is still a very fluid situation while relaying updates and resources as they emerge.
Tips for Stopping the Spread of COVID-19:
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly for at least 20 seconds.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60-95% alcohol.
- Practice good coughing and sneezing etiquette, covering your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Keep work environments clean, using basic cleaning and disinfecting products when necessary.
Additional COVID-10 Resources:
- Coronavirus Resources for Retailers | National Retail Federation
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak | World Health Organization
- Frequently Asked Questions about Coronavirus | World Health Organization
- Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) | Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Emergency Preparedness and Response: Coronavirus (COVID-19) | U.S. Travel Association