The Chicago Toy and Game Group added new members to its Advisory Board.
Adi Golad, founder, chairman of Goliath; Rachel Griffin, vice president of public relations of Jakks Pacific; Robert Fuhrer, president of Nextoy; and John Barbour, managing partner at Volta Capital have joined the group, which organizes numerous toy and game industry events during CHITAG Week each November.
“Adi, Rachel, Bob, and John bring public relations, marketing, retail, and even more visionary expertise to our extraordinary Board,” says Mary Couzin, president of Chicago Toy & Game Group. “We are fortunate to have their talents as we continue to grow our CHITAG Week events, champion innovators and promote community, connection and the power of play!”
Other Chicago Toy and Game Group Advisory Board members include:
- Karri Bean, senior manager, LEGO at Disney Consumer Products
- Peggy Brown, inventor, playwright, designer, author, filmmaker, Funmaker
- Mary Couzin, president, founder, Chicago Toy & Game Group
- Ben Dermer, vice president, New Ideas and Inventions, Spin Master
- Richard Gill, CEO and co-founder, McGill Associates
- Dave Harris, senior director of inventor relations and strategic partnerships, Mattel
- Alan Hassenfeld, chairman of the exec. committee at Hasbro; chairman, Hassenfeld Family Initiatives
- Dave Harris, director of inventor Relations and strategic partnerships, Mattel
- Dan Klitsner, founder, KID Group
- Rich Mazel, senior director global of product acquisition, Hasbro
- Matt Nuccio, president, Design Edge
- Phil Sage, senior director – Design & Development, iPlay, Hasbro
- Gary Swisher, toy and game innovative executive, formerly Mattel and Jakks, on sabatical
- Tanya Thompson, director of global product acquisition and inventor relations for gaming, Hasbro
- Tim Walsh, co-founder, Getta1Games; filmmaker, author, designer, creative consultant, The Playmakers
- David Yakos, creativity director, co-owner, Salient Technologies
The next CHITAG Week will take place from Nov. 21 to 24. Events include inventor conferences, the TAGIE Awards, and the public Chicago Toy & Game Fair.