Jazwares LLC, and its affiliate Zag Toys, LLC entered into a strategic partnership for their wholly-owned brand Russ Berrie, with Kellytoy. Revealed just as Toy Fair New York kicks-off, the new relationship will carry on the 50+ year legacy of the Russ Berrie plush brand, with new items set to hit shelves worldwide this fall.
“Working together with Kellytoy will maximize the Russ Berrie legacy,” says Judd Zebersky, Jazwares CEO and president. “By leveraging Russ Berrie and its reputation for quality and commitment to ‘Make Someone Happy’ with Kellytoy’s global footprint we’ll secure placement in retailers all around the world, putting Russ Berrie at the forefront of today’s plush presence at retail.”
The companies will work closely on branding and product strategy.
Select assortments in the Fall 2019 line:
- Li’l Peepers: a beloved plush line for more than 20 years
- Yomiko Classics: a realistic plush line that’s a breed apart from all others
- Petooties Pets: an innovative new mini plush line of adorable collectible baby animals
- MeBears: unique and irresistibly cute bears with something for everyone
- Russ Baby: the classic line that’s been synonymous with quality and safety for decades
- Russ Trends: whimsical, colorful plush lines featuring fun characters
- Russ Pet: an adorable plush line of pet toys for furry friends
- Plus seasonal offerings for every holiday